GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Redzgti

fs bb catless dp neuspeed pflo intake with kn filter and torque mount insert

Billy boat catless 3in dowpipe used 10k miles $280 obo Neuspeed p flo intake with k&n filter 10k miles on intake less then 200miles on filter Torque mount insert less never installed $20 Text 215 680 9343 I only check here every so often
  2. Redzgti

F/T Audi five spokes

Looking to trade these wheels they come with tires. Tires have about 1k miles on them. They are 19x8.5 they match right up our cars. Come with TPMS sensors. They are off an 05 Audi A8 S-line. Looking for 17 or 18 inch wheels plus cash on your end.
  3. Redzgti

repairs needed

Ok so my baby is messed up. I need a new dv, new spark plugs, new axle on the passenger side, and my turbo is leaking oil. I need to get it fixed. I am putting my car completely back to stock including the ecu. I was going to take it to Chapman vw on the blvd since I bought my car there and...
  4. Redzgti

19x8.5 audi a8 s-line

Sorry for the shitty cell phone pics. But felt I needed to share. What do yous think about them? And does anyone know what they are really called? I just know what them came from. Anyone else run these?
  5. Redzgti

Philly Area WF cruise.

Click the link for more info. Saturday Leaving Neshaminy Mall sears at 10:30 Sunday same place I believe it said leaving at 8 Anyone joining us? http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5732987-Waterfest-18-Cruise-from-Philadelphia-PA-and-surroundings
  6. Redzgti

100 octane 1/4 mile time?

What would stage 1 on 100 octane run in a 1/4 mile?
  7. Redzgti

family history of VWs

Just thought it was a story bro. I was talking to my uncles the other day and found out that I'm not the first person in my family to have some fun with a Dub. Turns out that back in the day my grandfather had a red '65 bug with 2.0l Porsche swap. And while one of my uncles was stationed in...
  8. Redzgti

max drop?

I looked around but couldn't find my answer. What is the max drop our cars can handle with no rubbing on stock wheels and tires?
  9. Redzgti

Self driving Car

thought I'd share this. I thought it was pretty cool, my only question is what happens when you get cut off, or something else happens. http://gizmodo.com/thestonerchannel
  10. Redzgti

2nd Annual Redz Car Show

Sunday April 15th there will be the 2nd annual Redz car show. There will be 200 cars. Its already too late to enter. Sorry guys I just forgot to post this. But it should still be a fun time. Last year was our first go at it. We had two Porsche, a Lamborghini, an R8, couple civics, evos, WRX's...
  11. Redzgti

Any meets?

Any meets going on tomorrow night, Wednesday, on Thursday? I need to get out. Also i think we should start a sticky that just list meets, date time place.
  12. Redzgti

Should I downgrade?

Recently I have been thinking about downgrading from my '11 to a MK5. I love my mk6, she's my baby. I've been thinking about the downgrade to the mk5 because I recently had to start a new job. The new job is also a pay cut. So my questions are; is it going to be worth it financially, is a mk5...
  13. Redzgti

mk6 vs. 96 Impala SS

leaving the local meet my brother and i decided to give it a go. He has a 96 Chevy Impala SS with Intake and Exhaust. My mk6 has an intake and NO tune. We ran twice, first time he had me off the line (I spun crazy) I caught him pretty quickly and won by about a half a car. The second race I had...
  14. Redzgti

Short road trip ideas

First I live in Philly. The other day I had to take a ride to brigantine Nj. It took about 30/45 mins, but it got my blood going for a nice day trip. I'm looking for ideas of somewhere that I can drive to, say in about 2-3 hours that will be a good drive. I want someplace where there is...
  15. Redzgti

How many giants drive GTI's?

I'm 6'5" 250lbs and many people have made comments along the line of "Your too big to be driving that little car." or "You make it look like your driving a clown car." Just curious how many big people are driving our wonderful cars.
  16. Redzgti

Wierd Check engine light

Long story short. Got a check engine light. Went to dealer, Scan said bad o2. After driving for another day and a half. I gave it WOT and now its gone. Detail / the long version Thursday, I took a trip from Philly to Brigantine NJ just outside AC. It's about 150 miles round...
  17. Redzgti

interlagos wrapped everything

I went and talked to my vinyl guy today to get estimates on vinyl wrapping all the shinny black pieces, the rear view mirror, the side mirrors, side skirts, rear diffuser, wing, and possibly the roof on my csg 6m/t two door base. The interior should run about 150 and about 200 for the exterior...
  18. Redzgti

quick question

Before anything else I already search and didn't come up with anything on this specifically. Will a Neuspeed Intake throw a code on a car with no tune? I am CBFA 2011 mt GTI. Thank you.
  19. Redzgti

stock MK6 v. 96 civic

Out at the races tonight. As the night began to truly get coold a couple people started to leave. After a couple of lights a friend of a friend who had left just after me pulled up. We decided to race, he has a slammed 96 civic coupe b16 sohc with tune, i/h/e, and upgraded cam. We ran twice...
  20. Redzgti

Photoshop Request please

I want to know what a rear defuser would look like if it was wrap in interlagos on a 2dr CSG. Please and thank you