GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. OTDetailer

My detailing collection part 1

My detailing collection part 1. by now I have tried almost everything out there, some are great and some are not so good. I only keep what works for me. anyways its raining today...so I turn the day into a photo shoot :D EwHRFwUUA8A Enjoy!
  2. OTDetailer

2013 Audi S4 Wash n Wax

Hi guys I have a 2013 Audi S4 in for a wash n wax for the winter. It was washed with 1Z blitz and protected with Af toughcoat. I made a video using my new camera stabilizer, not quite perfect..ok I will play with it again. 1kwKZ5DEtBA Thanks for looking! Please feel free to comment or question
  3. OTDetailer

Adams Detail spray V2 review

Hi guys I stopped by DD the other day to pick up some gear and Phil gave me a sample of the new Adams Detail spray to try. This is my 1st Adams product, and it's very good. It leaves no smears and very slick, smells like Strawberry candy. anyways here's my 1st ever video of product...
  4. OTDetailer

BMW 540i Prep for Sale

V\Hi guys I have a BMW 540i prep for sale. The car belongs to a owner of a BMW shop. The car has many mods, its lower with sticky tires, engine work done. I driven the car not long ago, and I almost brought it ( I regret it now, got a new car with car payments ) Anyways his asking for $6500...
  5. OTDetailer

VW Passat Enhancement Detail +

Hi guys I hope you guys are ready for the holidays ahead, enjoy some quality time with friends and family! anyways I have a Passat interested in a enhancement detail + headlight restoration. Owner brought this car used, and wanted it looking good. So I did my best to stay in her budget and...
  6. OTDetailer

BMW Z4M Coupe Autofinesse Detail

Hi guys Heres another BMW Z4M autofinesse detail, this one belongs to my childhood friend. He has no time for 2 bucket wash, so I suggested the Enhancement detail with an AF punch. The goal was to restore gloss and protected from California winter ( rains ) Tools used GG DA Polishers Uber...
  7. OTDetailer

2010 Black Mini Cooper S Minor Paint correction

Hi guys We have a Black Mini Cooper S Convertible in for some minor paint correction. The owner had us detailed her other older model Mini, and she was very happy with our service, and decided to have her convertible done also. She wanted clearfilm removed, and have us plastic dip some parts...
  8. OTDetailer

2013 BMW 328i New Car Prep with Prima Treatment

Hi guys I was looking for some interesting music yesterday afternoon and found one, and thought of making another detailing video with it. ( hope you guys like this track ) So I asked Richard if I can do video on today's detail, and he gave me the go ahead. This video took me 1 hr to make...
  9. OTDetailer

2009 M3 Jerez Black Major Paint correction 1080 HD video

Hi guys It's been a longtime since I touch my camera gear to make some detailing videos. I just been busy polishing :). Well luckily I met Richard, who is a much better video editor than I'm...and....He makes his own music ( crazy I Know ) So we have a M3 in for some major paint correction, it...
  10. OTDetailer

BMW Z4M Roadster Minor Paint correction + Autofinesse Treatment

Hi guys I have BMW Z4M interested in a Mobile Minor paint correction, the goal here was to remove 50+% paint defects. The owner also asked me to perform a convertible treatment using provided by owner, 303 fabric convertible kit. I didn't take many pictures on this one, and my batteries were...
  11. OTDetailer

BMW 325I Wagon M-sport Enhancement + Interior Detail

Hi guys I have a new to owner, a BMW 325i wagon with M-sport package, with a nicely done 2 tone interior in for an detail. The owner and I both agreed on the paint was on the thin side, so we decided to have an enhancement detail done. The goal is to enhance gloss, and cleanse the paint...
  12. OTDetailer

2013 VW CC New Car Prep + AF treatments

Hi guys I have a 2013 VW CC 3.6 VR6 that belongs to a Marine that lost his leg and arm, I was contacted by his Sergent to prep this vehicle for him. Said the Marine is a big VW guy. The car came with layer of grime and never been washed by the dealership. Unfortunately the car has been to many...
  13. OTDetailer

2006 Acura TL Minor Paint Correction ( volume vs quality )

Hi guys I have a forum member contact me about doing a detail for him before I leave to California. His concern was the buffer trials left by the previous detailer. Unfortunately his not very please with detailers in NYC, and now his paying again to have it detail correctly by me. The car is...
  14. OTDetailer

BMW Z4M Coupe Track- Minor paint correction- Autofinesse Treatment

Hi guys I have a BMW Z4M coupe that been tracked most of its life in for some clean up. The M arrived very filthy with track debris and road grimes. Both wheels and paint have lots of track debris, car just got back from track :). so here are the products and tools used Tools and products...
  15. OTDetailer

BMW Z4M Coupe Autofinesse Detail + photo shoot

Hi guys I have a BMW Z4M in for an Enhancement detail. The car was super clean.... I gave the owner some tips on detailing it himself, but he chose to have me do it instead and we chose to have the Autofinesse treatment on his baby :) anyways here are the products used. Wheels got Wolf's...
  16. OTDetailer

Detailing 101 ( BMW 540I )

Hi guys I have a BMW 540i M sport in for an enhancement detail. Same owner of the X3 I did before, the owner was thrilled and wanted something for his daily driver. He had some concern with some RIDs and I taken care most of them for him. I also made a video upon the owner's request, so I hope...
  17. OTDetailer

BMW X3 Detailing 101 ( pictures)

Hi guys I have an X3 in for minor paint correction. The paint was pretty sorry and the goal was to remove 50%+ paint defects. The interior was not bad...just wipe down and vacuum was all that it needed. here's the process Clean wheels & tires, tar and iron removal Foam with OPC via...
  18. OTDetailer

2013 Ford Raptor & Audi Q7 Detail

Hi guys I have a 2013 Raptor interested in a mini detail. Mini detail is a wash, wax and light interior cleaning session. To help maintain the vehicle's appearance throughout. The raptor wasn't very dirty, but Q7 was filthy ( husband and wife ) process Wheels, tires, wells cleaned with 1Z...
  19. OTDetailer

Civic.MB C350. Audi S4. Q5. A3 Detail

Hi guys I hope everyone had a great weekend!! Mine was non stop detailing fun :) So last Thursday was my last day at my full-time job, Taking June off to hang around to do a few more details to use up my supplies before I leave to Cali. I took a trip from NJ- MD for some quick washes and 2...
  20. OTDetailer

2011 Shelby Mustang Enhancement Detail

Hi guys I have a 2011 Shelby mustang in for an Enhancement detail (one last time before I'm moving to California ). Car was very dirty and the paint was looking very sorry. There was lots tar on the lower panels, anyways I'll let the pictures do the talking. Here's was the process Wheels...