GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. rc0224

FS:Lamin-X Fog Light Covers for Golf R

FS: Lamin-X Fog Light Covers for Golf R Color: Yellow Brand New $14.95 shipped
  2. rc0224

FS: Osir Design MUZZERO SQUARE

FS: Osir Design MUZZERO SQUARE http://www.zmaxautosport.com/osdemusqkeyc.html purchase directly from zmax Red color Actual image of the item $19.00 shipped
  3. rc0224

60k service

Looking to book an appointment for the 60k service; however, but a huge price range difference from different dealership from 489 to 780 + tax...Is there something I need to look for or ask ??
  4. rc0224

Storage Tray - Golf MK6

Came across these on the web, thought I'd share http://orientalparts.com/Transboard-Storage-Tray-Golf-MK6-P2953230.aspx not sure if this comes with the rubber inserts though
  5. rc0224

FS: H&R Sport Spring + Koni Yellow

SOLD
  6. rc0224

In Portland for 3 Days

Will be heading down to Portland for the up coming weekend.... Any place I should be visiting or good place to eat? (that is for a group of ppl including a baby) Thanks ^^ :D other wise keep your heads up for a Black Golf from Vancouver :thumbsup:
  7. rc0224

Golf Mk6 2.5T

not sure if anyone has seen this, came across these while im browersing though youtube. zWV4vp6MC2Q link to this guy's channel; more video http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT2zgvlMZPjsUSS_6i8hVgg?feature=CAwQwRs%3D
  8. rc0224

FS: 4x18" OEM Detroit wheels "Black"

These are SOLD
  9. rc0224

Poll: Avant Garde M310 Gunmetal or Black

Cant decide if I want to go with M310 Gunmetal or Matt Black I've seems Matt Black on a Black GTI in person. When close up, it looks great, but some angle it looks like snow tire. As for Gunmetal, I've only see them on Blue GTI in person. Looks great on White, but when i Google the pics for...
  10. rc0224

FS: New Cargo Tray w/ Rubber Insert

SOLD!
  11. rc0224

FS: Small stuff for sell....

OSIR-Zero Square : Silver/Dark Chrome SOLD Carbon fiber dashboard frame from Bold-sports SOLD Stickers SOLD Mirror sticker SOLD Carbon Fiber Center Cap SOLD R Emblem $7 MK VI Emblem from EuroBadge $13 VW Tissue Cover SOLD Golf V "GT" Front Grill Badge Emblem from BKS $18 Golf VI "GTI"...
  12. rc0224

USP testpipe with highflow cat, Yay or Nay?

Looking to get a USP testpipe to go with my AWE Catback. I've email them reguarding about the Fitment with the GTI style AWE Catback on MkVI and was told it would fit. As for the highflow cat option here is that they've reply " highflow cat option brings a highflow cat in the pipe brings the...
  13. rc0224

FS: Honeycomb front upper grill

FS: Stock honey comb style front grille for Golf MK6 GTI FS: MK6 GTI OEM Style Honeycomb Front Upper Grille Made by: Konzept Automobiltechnik Both 'GTI' and 'VW' emblems included Brand new grille still wrap in box, Rdy to ship Sold
  14. rc0224

unofficial Golf/GTI MkVI Meet/Events shots Thread

Vancouver BC, Canada First Meet Second Meet
  15. rc0224

R32 VS Ferrari

http://youtu.be/rR3i2qIak_k I still dont know how to get embed to work =(
  16. rc0224

VW Dealers & Warranty

Went in for the 30K service yesterday, while im there, I told them to check to see if there is a firmware update for my RCD-510 ( I knew there was one that was release around June of 2010) to has to do with fixing the MDI for Iphone etc. *My vehicle was order on April & Pick up on May* Therefore...
  17. rc0224

FS: Euro Chrom Auto Switch

SOLD!!!
  18. rc0224

Help:Glove Box Handle

anyone know the specific bolt that i need to get to reinstall the new handle...mines now in the back of the glove box now -_-
  19. rc0224

H&R Spring or coilover?

currently looking to lower my golf 2.5, ppl been telling me that spring wont last very long, and would eventually kill my stock suspension ( is that even true??), which put me on hold of getting them, so should i actually save up the money and get the coilover instead???