GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dtraill27

The Next Car Swap

That hundred they gave back probably cost them less than the amount of time they were wasting on your nonsense
  2. dtraill27

The Next Car Swap

Place bets for when the stock one gets reinstalled?
  3. dtraill27

5x100 steelies and snow tires. $500

Sold my WRX so these are for sale. Dunlop Winter Sport 3Ds 215/55/16 and black steelies. No bends or damage to wheels and tires have a bout 10k miles on them with even wear. Located in Wilkes Barre PA area. Willing to drive 2 hours to meet no shipping. Frequently in South Jersey as well. $500
  4. dtraill27

Mustang Ecoboost

Ford is releasing its own tune for the ecoboost this year that will be covered under warranty
  5. dtraill27

'10 Subaru Outback Premium 2.5i

2.5 engine is a pretty reliable one. Only thing would be head gaskets could need replacing near 100k
  6. dtraill27

Car Chat 2: The Place You Go When Plac ISN'T Considering a New Car

Found a sweet winter beater. http://www.autoexpoli.com/1997-Jeep-Wrangler-Huntington-NY-Long-Island-Queens-Connecticut-Suffolk/used_car/XhNUWbTX1n4%3d After not being able to get out of my parking spot at the ski resort this weekend definitely solidified me getting something with awd. If I...
  7. dtraill27

Car Chat 2: The Place You Go When Plac ISN'T Considering a New Car

Troy: Damn I was just at this dealershit when I was trying to order a Mustang in January. I had a terrible experience as well. They're about 45 mins from me. Came across them on Truecar and sent a message. Back and forth with some chick about getting a price on the exact build I wanted. Kept...
  8. dtraill27

The Next Car Swap

Subaru emblem is like the batman callsign
  9. dtraill27

Job offer, to move or not to move...

I went through a similar dilema about a month ago. Found a job about 40 minutes from me that I was qualified for. Probably a 5-10k bump over current job and was nationwide company so when I'm ready to move in a few years I could potentially transfer. Ended up staying with my current job...
  10. dtraill27

The Next Car Swap

If you love the Forester after a year and wanted to replace the GTI I'd go WRX over the charger. The dash is identical but better seats and gauges, could go manual if you want, probably get close to the lease figures you have on your Forester. You'd have two sweet cars for a little more than...
  11. dtraill27

The Next Car Swap

320 has the pleb single pipe single side exit. Dead giveaway
  12. dtraill27

My new 2015 Golf R came in!

Good point, forgot about the transport. Looks much better in the second
  13. dtraill27

I'm not even one for dropping my cars. I've actually never lowered one. Might just be the angle but it seems pretty large and I'd say an inch or two would be perfect
  14. dtraill27

Looks really good. Loving the quad exhaust. Wheel gap looks pretty big to me though
  15. dtraill27

The Next Car Swap

My mortgage is 695 lol and that includes escrow and pmi. I'm surprised the Cobb tuner is that much. They're going for $500 for the Mustang
  16. dtraill27

The Next Car Swap

Do it qySndCBdqiI
  17. dtraill27

Is the Dude kicking tires now? Dafuq?!

All new mustangs have fold down seats regardless of PP except for the convertibles. I was able to get 4 wheels, a catback, and skis in mine with the seats down lol. I'd probably have gone with the WRX over the Ecoboost if they had better styling. I went back and forth on the WRX looks for a...
  18. dtraill27

The Next Car Swap

I bet that's only 4hp at the crank
  19. dtraill27

The Next Car Swap

I've got some Hoover vac and steam thing. Seems to do a good jerb on the doge hair
  20. dtraill27

The Next Car Swap

The real question is why are you guys strokin your boners to expensive vacuums instead of putting that money to a better flooring surface. Fuckin plebs I say go with the scat plac. I settled for the GTI when I really wanted a WRX and no surprise I was out of the GTI in a year. Yeah its $30 more...