GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. r3vo_0816

Complete Airlift V2 Digital Airride

Hey guys, my lease is over on my car and it is time to part the car out. I have for sale my COMPLETE V2 airlift Airride. It is less than a year old and still under warranty. I bought this setup from Alex at Eurospec (Koolaid_GTI) in October. And it was owned before me by a friend in a passat...
  2. r3vo_0816

3SDM .005s

My lease is up on my car and it is time to put everything back to stock. I'm looking for local sale anywhere In Fl. Not looking to ship right now Specs: 18X9.5 et 44 Factory painted white faces Condition: 8.5/10 Tires: 205/40/18 Neo Gen Nittos with about 10k miles. Rears have camber wear...
  3. r3vo_0816

FS/FT BBS CO

Hey Guys, I have for sale my BBS COs. The look pretty much exactly like the CHs just dont have the "Motorsports" logo in the center. These however have "CH" stamped behind every wheel. Specs 5x112 et44 18x8 all the way around Tires Front: Nankang 215/40/18 60%thread left Rear: Falken...
  4. r3vo_0816

Official 2013 Formula 1 Season Thread

I was wondering How many of you fellow dubbers are true petrol heads and Follow F1 like myself. I know there was a 2012 season thread and thought that was quite interesting so Il start the 2013 thread. Il start of by asking what you guys thought of Sebastian Vettel ignoring team orders and...
  5. r3vo_0816

WTB: Set of Steelies anywhere in Fl

Hey guys i'm planning a road trip with my girlfriend and stretched tires and wide wheels will do me no good. I'm in desperate need for a set of steelies. Even if it is only 2. Im also willing to pay if someone lets me borrow them. They will be used for 1000 miles and returned. I am located in...
  6. r3vo_0816

FS/FT Feeler MB Alphards

Hey guys this is mostly a feeler but i may be interested in selling/trading my Mercedes Benz Alphards. I honestly love these wheels but I got the Wheel Whore Virus :D F: 18x8.5 et35 r: 18x9.5 et40 Tires are Falken 512s 215/35/18 all around. Tires were reverse mounted this week so tread isnt...
  7. r3vo_0816

My mini Photoshoot

Let me know what you guys think ;)
  8. r3vo_0816

FS: H&R Supersport Springs

Hey guys, I just upgraded to FK Coilovers and im selling my H&R Supersport springs. they have around 5k miles on them and still drive great. I am willing to ship depending on how much shipping is but I prefer local If you have any questions or if interested, let me know. I am located in North...
  9. r3vo_0816

GA/SC Locals: Best travel destination near Georgia Coast?

Hey guys, I am planning a trip with my girlfriend and I am thinking of visiting the Georgia coast. I was thinking of going to Charleston but a friend told me that SE Georgia has some nice areas. Im not looking for anything specific and it doesn't have to be a beach destination either. If any...
  10. r3vo_0816

SouthBend Stage III Clutch Disk Question

Hey guys, So Here is my story: I got my car tuned with Revo Stage 2 at almost 10,000mi. From the moment I got tuned, My clutch was slipping soo bad that it was almost un-drivable. I lowered to 91Oct setting and this was a little better. I cant WOT after 4th gear because my clutch will barely...
  11. r3vo_0816

Calling Out All N.Miami/ Aventura Dubbers

Hi guys, I'm new on the forums and just moved to Aventura. I see many GTI's around here and I'm interested in starting a weekly meet Here to meet some new friendly Dubbers. I have many locations in mind. If you're interested, let me know and what day would be best for you guys. Thanks