GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Car won't start with new coil packs?

Already posted this in the 2.5l specific section but turned up few results so I figured I'd repost it here... Car is a 2012 Golf 2.5l. Going back to last year, the car developed a misfire across all cylinders and eventually died on the highway. Engine would crank but not start. New coil...
  2. C

Car won't start with new plugs/coil packs?

Car is a 2012 Golf 2.5l. 110,000 Miles. A few weeks ago the car started misfiring/hesitating under acceleration. Threw codes for misfires on all 5 cylinders. I installed new coil packs and spark plugs from ECS tuning and the car will not start. It will crank but not turn over. I put the...
  3. C

USP Testpipe?

Hey guys, I've been able to find some stuff on this part but it seems that there are a lot of conflicting views on it. It seems some people have it installed and love it, while others seem to think that even if the testpipe doesn't throw a CEL, the change in location of the last O2 sensor will...
  4. C

H&R Sport Cup Kit?

Hey guys, New to the forum and new to the watercooled world. It's been all aircooled up until now. Just got a new 2.5L and have been looking around at my options for lowering/improving handling without breaking the bank. I know there are tons of threads on here about coils vs. springs as...