GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Adamse7en

I need a new indicator housing/turn indicator

So today I was running late for work and I didn't notice how close I was to the car port beam at my apartment and I hit my passenger side mirror it and the mirror kind of exploded. Well, not actually the mirror, but the housing and turn indicator. As far as I can tell, the mirror itself, top...
  2. Adamse7en

Window issue after new battery.

I had to get a new battery yesterday because my old one died on Friday and I had to jump it. Right after I got the new one put in, I tried rolling down the windows and neither one rolled up or down automatically like normal. I had to hold the window switch to make them roll up or down. I turned...
  3. Adamse7en

Good Detail Shops in Southern California

I looked around the forum a bit but couldn't find any info. Could anyone recommend a good detailer, exterior and interior, in Southern California? My car is starting to get swirls and I don't want them to get any worse. If there is a thread that already covers this, please lead me in that...
  4. Adamse7en

F/S: 18" Matte Black VMR V710's with tires.

SOLD SOLD SOLD I have a set of 18" x 8.5" Matte Black VMR V710's (5 x 112 ET45) with tires (225/40ZR18 92W) for sale. Wheels and tires were purchased on August 17, 2012 and only have 4k miles in them. 3/4 wheels are in near perfect condition but one wheel has a little bit of curb rash on the...
  5. Adamse7en

Gas Station Picture Thread

So I did a quick search and I was surprised that I didn't find a thread like this since I've seen a lot of gas station shots, so I made one myself. :D
  6. Adamse7en

Rare Atmosphere DVD and vinyl records.

Hey guys. I just listed some rare Atmosphere items on eBay and thought I would post them here as well to broaden the range of people who would see them. If you aren't interested, but know someone who might, please pass the links along. You can see the eBay account is completely legitimate and...
  7. Adamse7en

Phone not working through Bluetooth.

Recently I have tried using BlueTooth to talk on the phone in my car. When ever I try to talk to someone, they can't hear me but I can hear them. I know it's not something wrong with my car because if I go to the voice command menu I can navigate through that with my voice. Has anyone else had...
  8. Adamse7en

WTB: Splash/Mud Guards.

Does anyone have a set of splash guards for sale? I would like the complete set of 4. Willing to either pay shipping or pick up if local. Located in Southern California.