GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. scharmadillo

FS: Magnaflow CBE- South Florida

Selling my Magnaflow Catback. bought for $699 + tax. Sold car a few months ago and need it out of my garage. Asking $450 OBO. Located in Boca, text me for photos 5612892787 or email me at cscharma@gmail.com I check that more often than I check the forum.
  2. scharmadillo

FS: H&R Street Performance SS coilovers south Florida

I have a set of H&R Street Performance SS fully adjustable coils and an H&R 24mm rear sway for sale. I spent about $1500+ tax new, I'll take $1000 or your best offer. They were only used for 6 months! Reason for selling is I sold the car 4 months ago and have had them sitting in my garage...
  3. scharmadillo

FS: ED's rep Golf R R20 Side skirts brand new

I purchased the rep golf r side skirts from ED for my MK6 GTI and never had a chance to paint/install them before selling my car. Still wrapped in the bubble wrap that they were shipped in, never opened the packaging. $130 - local south florida pick up only. (located in Boca) 5612892787...
  4. scharmadillo

FS: South Florida-Magnaflow CBE & USP downpipe

Just sold my MK6 and have some parts for sale... Magnaflow catback exhaust and USP downpipe (no resonator). Purchased new and installed by USP in Coral Springs. Asking $600 for both. Purchased about 10 months ago, has about 10k miles on set up. I'm pretty anal and polish the tips all the time...
  5. scharmadillo

Feeler: APR stage 2 2011 MK6 GTI Shadow Blue 6MT (South Florida)

I am reluctantly posting my MK6 stage 2 GTI up for sale... The reason for selling is that I work at a dealership and was given a ridiculous deal on a new car that I would be a fool not to take. I love my car more than most things in this world, so this hurts me to do. Again, the car is a Shadow...
  6. scharmadillo

WTB APR K04 in South Florida

I need to get my hands on an APR K04 for my MKVI ASAP!! Don't really have the funds to dish out for a new one so if any one is selling one with low miles in the South Florida area let me know, I will gladly come pick it up at a reasonable price.
  7. scharmadillo

WTB front bumper south florida

I need to get my front bumper cover replaced. My car is shadow blue so that would be preferable but wouldn't mind repainting. Would love to get an Ed 35 bumper but know that they are hard to come by, and am semi interested in Golf R style. Send me anything you got!
  8. scharmadillo

FS OEM catback + downpipe

Selling my OEM exhaust (catback and downpipe) had about 15k miles on it before upgrading. Tips have minor scratches (due to the shop taking off the catback and standing it up on the tips like morons) and some carbon build up. asking $200 local pickup only (Boca Raton) pm me or email me for a...
  9. scharmadillo

anyone know the shift knob thread size?

Found a pretty sweet shift knob that I want to get to replace my OEM but I'm not sure what thread size I need... Can anyone help me out with this?