GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Help w suspension adjustment, installed kw street comfort now rubbing

Hi, until recently i ran a modest eibach pro kit + bilstein b4 combo on my car. I got 12mm spacers on the back and 10mm on front wheels. I just installed the KW Street Comfort coilovers and adjusted them to the same height that the car was on the eibachs. Didn't mess with coilovers stiffness...
  2. M

BNIB GFB DV+ T9351

Got a few BNIB T9351 GFB DV+ for sale. 120$ shipped. - Mike.
  3. M

LTFT help

Ever since I flushed GIAC k04 tune my long term fuel trim is around 11% negative. Would like to hear what does this mean in terms of performance and fuel quality (fuel I am using is E25). Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk
  4. M

[WTB] Original K04-064 wastegate actuator

As title says, looking for oem borg warner wastegate actuator for k04-064. Will trade for Forge WG Actuator even.
  5. M

Install OEM front rotors and calipers on rear wheels, possible ?

hi all. I recently installed the porsche boxster calipers on the front wheels and now have a perfectly good set of calipers from front wheels. Would it be easy / possible to install these with 312mm discs on rear wheels ?
  6. M

Bushing replacement for OEM swaybar

So I had to replace my oem bushings on both swaybars since the original ones were squeaky. I opted for energy suspension ones but even extremely lubricated, the front ones are squeaking more than the originals and it's very annoying. Rear ones by the way are silent. No idea why. Looking...
  7. M

F23T / LO400 / TTE420

Looking for opinions from people with experience with these hybrids in terms of ease of installation, software and of course, power delivery as opposed to a k04. Thanks!
  8. M

Help identify dsg noise

Hi all, i'm trying to help a friend diagnose the following noise coming from the DSG box : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZxaVYliH9k&feature=youtu.be Car details are : A3 SPORTBACK FSI 2009 2.0T with 20,000KM on it, no accidents. The noise can only be hard when the car is idling or when...
  9. M

[WTB] used APR IC

As in subject. Looking for a good priced used APR ic.
  10. M

Car cutting out under strong acceleration

My a3 tsi has recently been upgraded to stage 2. Yesterday I installed the dv+ and today had a long 6 hours drive. During the drive car started cutting out when accelerating hard. I'd hit the pedal and the car would lose all power for about 2 seconds and then resume. First thought was...
  11. M

Adding S3 IC requires a change in tune?

Hey guys. Currently with apr dp, apr cai and custom tune parallel to stage 2 of uni/apr. Planning to add a S3 IC, tuner claims I'll probably have to modify the tune (he charges for every change). I was sure adding a intercooler shouldn't alter it. Has anyone done it? Tapatalkin'
  12. M

[WTB] 10mm Spacers

Front and rear so 4 of them :-) Tapatalkin'