GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

MK6 GTI Manual Transmission

Low kms, never abused. Would be great if yours is on the way out, or for another swap of sorts. Took this out after replacing it with a Golf R AWD tranny for an AWD swap. 46,000kms, 28,xxx miles. Looking for $800obo. Will ship at buyer's expense.
  2. F

MK6 GTI 6 Speed Transmission

Looking to part with the transmission from my MK6 GTI. Recently did an AWD swap and used a Golf R transmission, so this one is no longer of use to me. Never abused, no issues, low mileage. Would be great for a swap. 42,000kms or 26,000 miles. Dropped the price on Vortex from $1000 to $800 Thanks
  3. F

LF: Golf R Front Bumper Conversion

WTB: Golf R Front Bumper Conversion Hey guys. Looking for a Golf R front bumper conversion to completely pull off my AWD swap. I realize almost everyone on here is probably looking for the same thing, but worth the post nonetheless. If anyone has one, or know of anybody that might want to part...
  4. F

MK6 GTI 4Motion Project

Hey guys. Been at this project for a couple of weeks now. Haven't seen anyone attempt this yet, so I thought i'd post so everyone else can see what we've been up to lately. First off, my car is a 2010 GTI that I bought new in January 2010. First new car that I ever bought, and I've babied the...