GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

Water Pump issues ongoing?

2011 GTI 91,000 miles I know there were early issues with the water pumps failing, but i thought they had fixed the issues? I have to take my car in today for what will be the THIRD time they've replaced the water pump on my car. I'm ready to just trade this thing in if a water pump is gonna be...
  2. I

Drag Radials in MD

i know it's a long shot, but does anyone have a set i could borrow for a few passes at a track day tomorrow?
  3. I

Might get rid of GTI

So lately in my goal of paying off all my debt and trying to save up for a house ive been thinking of ways to cut down on cost and save money. One way that has been considered is to downgrade vehicles. While i love my GTI and all it has, do i REALLY need heated leather seats and all the stuff...
  4. I

Part out! K04, VagCom, P-Flo, DP inside!

So in an effort to help pay off debt and help my "buy a house" fund i'm going to be keeping, but parting out the GTI. Everything is currently still on the car but will be getting taken off starting with the intake which is coming off wednesday most likely. (obviously VagCom is available ASAP)...
  5. I

Ross Tech Micro Can

FS: VAGCOM Micro Can SOLD
  6. I

TW/WTB/WTT For stock CBFA DP

Going to eventually put the car back to stock so everything will be coming off and going FS shortly. However i no longer have my stock CBFA downpipe so i would need one. I am looking to buy one from someone who has one laying around, or willing to trade my RAI DP for it. Catch is that the swap...
  7. I

So i've cheated on the forums (project inside)

Lately i've been spending a lot of time on another forum to research a project car im picking up in a week or so. This project will take a little while to get to where i want but it'll be fine. I've went K04 on the GTI and i feel it's the perfect DD for me, but i have the urge for more power...
  8. I

13.7@107*

Okay so its not an official time from the track, but i got bored and curious and hooked up VagCom and went to a very empty stretch of back road. This was done with the factory all seasons still on the car at 43,000 miles (i know i need to change them) as well as the stock intercooler. I still...
  9. I

Cecil dragway on 4/17/13?

I know this is very last minute but was curious if anyone was interested n going to Cecil county dragway tomorrow. I plan on going and finally running on the K04.
  10. I

FS: Volant intake for CBFA GTI

This was only on the car for less than 500 miles. It's a very quality intake, however it is just too damn quiet for my taste. Asking $260 shipped, paypal gifted. Keep in mind this is designed for CBFA cars as the intake has a bung on the piping for the SAI hose to connect too. for anyone with a...
  11. I

Volant intake review

So I went ahead and jumped on a Volant intake for my GTI after seeing a thread on here. I really loved the fact that it was a full intake kit, and not set up as a “stage 1 and 2” like other intakes are. When I first got the box from them and opened it up I was VERY impressed. Everything is...
  12. I

Going to be a good week for the GTI

Got all but one package over the weekend. All in all it's going to be a good friday for my GTI. Only 2 things that are not pictured are my R8 coilpacks since they're already on the car, Volant Intake which should be here and hopefully installed tomorrow (3/18/2013) and my tune of choice, which...
  13. I

FS in MD:VCDS Micro-Can cable

Disregard, not selling NEVERMIND
  14. I

TW in MD: PFlo, RAI DP, and Maestro

NEVERMIND NOT SELLING change of plans, keeping parts and going Maestro tuned within the next 2 weeks
  15. I

Podi/VEI boost gauge set up

Selling my Podi steering column set up with VEI hi-resolution boost gauge and Podi boost tap. You will need a new VEI sender as mine has went bad and i have not heard from Podi about a replacement in a few days. This part can be found here for cheap...
  16. I

WTB: APR Carbonio stage 1

As the titles says, looking for buy an APR Carbonio stage 1 intake, either local in Maryland, or shipped. As long as the price is right i have the money ready to go.
  17. I

WTT/TW in MD/DC/VA/PA: ESP LTD D-4 Bass Guitar

Just testing the waters to see if anyone is interested. I have an ESP LTD D-4 bass in like new condition. Has been sitting in my room, never been played through an amp or had batteries even put in it for the active pick ups. Not a ding or scratch is on the thing. $300 OBO or looking for...
  18. I

I Keep getting tempted....

By the 2013 Mustang GT's dammit! I'm only a little over a year into my GTI, and don't get me wrong, I love the car. But what Ford has done with the new GT's is pretty insane, sat in on the other day and its not too bad inside. If I didn't owe as much as I do on the GTI i'd trade it in pretty...
  19. I

O2 sensor help needed

Not the usual "i got a dp now im throwing a code" thread here guys. I'm trying to find a part number and price for the 2nd O2 sensor on a CBFA engine (the middle one.) Mine had some damage done to it and can't be replaced under warranty. When looking these up im getting 3 different prices for...
  20. I

FS/FT/TW in MD: Fanatec 911 turbo s wheel

Just testing the waters here. But i have a Fanatec 911 Turbo S gaming wheel set up im looking to get rid of. There was only a handful of these made and sold worldwide (10000 total produced, only 3000 of this package sold worldwide.) It works with XBox360, PS3, as well as PC racing games. My...