GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

4 exhaust tips golf mk6

Tristan1251

My car has 4 exhaust tips and i havent seen anywhere a mk6 with four and my cuestion is that normal? Or is it too much?

Attachments

• 7A6D7E4B-9060-41BE-906B-D3A19E9F1C8A.jpeg
    7A6D7E4B-9060-41BE-906B-D3A19E9F1C8A.jpeg
    756.7 KB · Views: 44

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
And what do i need to change it to 2 tips?
Buy an exhaust with two tips, or an exhaust with one tip, or with five (it's your preference) - it doesn't really matter for performance (the downpipe matters more).

The (non-gti/R) golf usually came with one sided exhaust that was double tipped? Might be wrong here. Looks like previous owner changed it for something sportier.

Tristan1251

Buy an exhaust with two tips, or an exhaust with one tip, or with five (it's your preference) - it doesn't really matter for performance (the downpipe matters more).

The (non-gti/R) golf usually came with one sided exhaust that was double tipped? Might be wrong here. Looks like previous owner changed it for something sportier.
Okay thanks

trekker

Go Kart Newbie
I remember a guy who modded the exhaust pipes on his GTI with 4 tips Magnaflow from 4Wheelonline. It is mainly for the sportier looks.

danyjames_

My car has 4 exhaust tips and i havent seen anywhere a mk6 with four and my cuestion is that normal? Or is it too much?

Last edited: