GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
Go see a podiatrist and get proper insoles that'll keep your foot in position.
I just got my first couple pairs of custom insoles and it’s been life changing.

My knee pain is low enough now, that I’m going to be getting back on the bike and start commuting on two wheels again.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
IMG_4195.jpeg

Last edited:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Are they blood kin?
It's why I'm so good looking
that would explain a lot.....
How witty, hope you didn't hurt yourself thinking of that sick zinger. Definitely never heard that one before.
Who the heck are you? You just started posting one day as if you've been here all along. Makes me think you're someone who exited and has returned with a different name. Hi boosted!

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Go see a podiatrist and get proper insoles that'll keep your foot in position.

Yeah, that's the easy answer. I was hoping that some of the dedicated hobbyists might have an answer.

"Hey guys I got new wheels and tires and now I'm hearing a noise, any ideas?"
"Nah bro you'd better go to the dealership"

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Yeah, that's the easy answer. I was hoping that some of the dedicated hobbyists might have an answer.

what, you think we'd tell you to go to discount tire five times first?

cb1111

Actually, we gave you very specific advice. If your foot is doing weird things, then the first step is to get a insole that is designed for your issue.

If you don't want to do that, then go to a good feet store and have them do a free fitting and you can feel immediately if there is an improvement - but - you might not want to spend the $2500 that the ones at the good feet store cost and they're not really fitted exactly for you.

Or, you could ask on even more forums and see what other randos on the internet say.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Don't run unless you're being chased.

That is what kept me from getting a med board… “if someone was shooting at you, could you still run?” Got a permanent breathe at own pace and distance profile for saying I could.

Should have taken the board, or the 3yr contract in Belgium then a med board.

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
That is what kept me from getting a med board… “if someone was shooting at you, could you still run?” Got a permanent breathe at own pace and distance profile for saying I could.

Should have taken the board, or the 3yr contract in Belgium then a med board.
I loved running before I got hurt, but I couldn't swallow my pride and accept the fact that a permanent profile wasn't the end of the world. I took the med board at 13 years and regretted it before I even finished my terminal leave. That was 11 years ago, and I still kick myself for that decision.

Turns out that carrying 80-100 extra pounds of body armor, weapons, and gear isn't the best way to promote joint health........who knew?

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I loved running before I got hurt, but I couldn't swallow my pride and accept the fact that a permanent profile wasn't the end of the world. I took the med board at 13 years and regretted it before I even finished my terminal leave. That was 11 years ago, and I still kick myself for that decision.

Turns out that carrying 80-100 extra pounds of body armor, weapons, and gear isn't the best way to promote joint health........who knew?

I was resolved on getting out with a month shy of 11yrs, even before my 1st year of that contract was up. Granted that year was in Iraq. Hit the ground in Japan and finally allowed myself to admit I wasn’t all that good to go…. Army be damned. I had too much pride and stubbornness to take that one step into med boarding.

FWIW, my board would have been with the USAF doctors at Yokota. Looking back, I’d rather have the “retired benefits” package by doing the med board, even though my VA benefits are amazing.

Even being broken as fuck, they put me on orders for Ft Carson and the first thing smoking back to Iraq… 4mo before my ETS. I noped those orders and had to answer to every swinging dick, up to and including the Garrison CSM to explain myself.