GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Lamb....

Bnls leg.....butterflied with balsamic, rosemary, and garlic. Grilled medium.

Plz
No onion?
We cooked our's overnight at 200... then sped it up a bit today with 320ish for 3hrs... soooo gooood.
Homemade tzatziki and some homemade focaccia.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Mrs Nine did her first ProSolo over the weekend, we went out to MetLife stadium in NJ. Weather was a bit cold and there was mild rain on Sunday, but overall a great time. She did well, particularly considering this was a National event and not a local thing. Super cool, I sat this one out to drive the support car but I think I'd like to check it out next time it's at NJ. Only about a 3.5hr drive, and we got some pastrami on the way. Also got to sit in a Sparco R100 and verified that it'll be a great fit for me for AX, so I'm buying one from a local-ish guy on the 18th when he comes to our RX event.

I'm so beat and just want to sleep for like a day and a half. But ProSolo got me all excited for racing season. And wing season. Because they're one in the same

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
great wheels on the middle two, whats with that ugly mk7.5 R though gtfo

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
great wheels on the middle two, whats with that ugly mk7.5 R though gtfo

The wrap isn't my taste, the color shift purple. But I wouldn't call it ugly. It does have a broke. license plate frame though, so minus points for that. And the chrome badge too. Although, bonus points for no rear wiper...

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Got some new codes
P0420
P2096 (was there before)
P2196
O2 spacer is messed up I'd say... gonna take it out.