CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I just shit a thicbric

cb1111

Love that Volvo ❤️
Yep - those were cool cars
i hate that 740 and the owner is the biggest attention whore
The 740/early 940 was a great car. In the early 90's, I had a friend who was a Volvo military sales rep - so I drove a 940 turbo wagon for six months - the requirement was to put 50k miles on the car - easy to do in the spring/summer/fall in Europe. Volvo paid for the gas, insurance and maintenance.

Pineapple

Drag Racing Champion
@jay745 permission to make this my sig?
IMG_7978.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion

CSB3: Spammers Selling Anti-Spam Solutions, Riceburner Perma-Banned Finally​

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Today, we gather to honor the memory of Riceburner, a cherished member of the GolfMK7 community whose passion for VW GTIs knew no bounds. With his fiery red hair matching his spirited personality, Riceburner brought laughter and camaraderie to our forums.

His love for VW GTIs was unmatched, but perhaps his true legacy lies in the term he inadvertently coined – "riceburnering." To buy a car and swiftly part with it became synonymous with his name, a testament to his restless spirit and unwavering pursuit of automotive perfection.

As the steward of the CSB3 thread, Riceburner's commitment to updating the title may have waned, but his presence within the community remained steadfast. He brought us together, sparking lively discussions and fostering friendships that will endure beyond his passing.

Though he may have left us too soon, Riceburner's spirit will forever reside in the revving engines and winding roads he so dearly loved. Let us remember him not for the cars he drove, but for the joy and passion he shared with all who had the pleasure of knowing him. Rest in peace, Riceburner. Your legacy burns bright in our hearts. You are truly now in the arms of an angel.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Today, we gather to honor the memory of Riceburner, a cherished member of the GolfMK7 community whose passion for VW GTIs knew no bounds. With his fiery red hair matching his spirited personality, Riceburner brought laughter and camaraderie to our forums.

His love for VW GTIs was unmatched, but perhaps his true legacy lies in the term he inadvertently coined – "riceburnering." To buy a car and swiftly part with it became synonymous with his name, a testament to his restless spirit and unwavering pursuit of automotive perfection.

As the steward of the CSB3 thread, Riceburner's commitment to updating the title may have waned, but his presence within the community remained steadfast. He brought us together, sparking lively discussions and fostering friendships that will endure beyond his passing.

Though he may have left us too soon, Riceburner's spirit will forever reside in the revving engines and winding roads he so dearly loved. Let us remember him not for the cars he drove, but for the joy and passion he shared with all who had the pleasure of knowing him. Rest in peace, Riceburner. Your legacy burns bright in our hearts. You are truly now in the arms of an angel.
The line between gpt and knowledge is unsettling

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion

tl;dr: Riceburner got riceburner'd

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
The line between gpt and knowledge is unsettling

Who says that was gpt and I didn't just write you a sweet eulogy from the heart?