GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Not so csb....

Son had a nasty 4 wheeler accident last night. Broke 4 ribs and punctured/collapsed lung. Got him stable with a chest tube at the local hospital, now being transported to a larger better facility. If yall don't mind, keep him in your thoughts. When it rains, it definitely pours.......
Shit dude, im so sorry to hear that! In my thoughts.

cb1111

Not so csb....

Son had a nasty 4 wheeler accident last night. Broke 4 ribs and punctured/collapsed lung. Got him stable with a chest tube at the local hospital, now being transported to a larger better facility. If yall don't mind, keep him in your thoughts. When it rains, it definitely pours.......
It is an uncool story. I can speak for the group when I say that we're all sending positive thoughts.

Please keep us posted.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Unless you're either rich or poor. Then there are some here that are gonna hate on ya

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Just had the best interview of my life.
Dream opportunity for me. Knock on wood everything goes well.
I'm on top of the freaking world :))))

Corprin

Autocross Champion

I felt I bombed my last interview, but my now supervisor said I nailed it. So good luck to you!!

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
I felt I bombed my last interview, but my now supervisor said I nailed it. So good luck to you!!
As a former recruiter, I think I can tell how interviews go, appreciate the luck though :)
This was more of an introduction call with a professional in Austin TX.
Opportunity to work with a venture fund that works with international startups that move to the US.
Get to work with exciting companies and grow them through financial analysis and making strategies. Sounds kinda generic, lots of buzzwords and stuff, but it's exactly what I'm looking for and I feel it'll be my "university" and teach me a whole bunch of things.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Good luck, I hope it works out.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
As a former recruiter, I think I can tell how interviews go, appreciate the luck though :)
This was more of an introduction call with a professional in Austin TX.
Opportunity to work with a venture fund that works with international startups that move to the US.
Get to work with exciting companies and grow them through financial analysis and making strategies. Sounds kinda generic, lots of buzzwords and stuff, but it's exactly what I'm looking for and I feel it'll be my "university" and teach me a whole bunch of things.
Nerd. 🤣

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not so csb....

Sounds like he's getting good care. I did same thing on a jetski and broke 4 ribs and partial collapsed lung, took a year to fully recover. I'll send good vibes his way.

PM if anything you're being told doesn't feel right and you want to bounce it off someone with a trauma background. I've dealt with at least 100 chest trauma cases in my clinical days.