GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Matto Does Deep Research Into Swingers Cruises - Forum Bros Request Picture Evidence

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
honestly been thinkin bout doing actual compost for a little bit. We only get lawn bag pickup twice a year so between trimming bushes :sneaky: and fall/spring leafs and such I usually end up with a bunch of rotting bags between pickups. Right now I dump clibbins in the very back corner of the yard, behind the garage where neighbor can't see.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
the only thing shes cool with me doing so far is rebuilding the stairs.

i want to remove a few really shitty plants in the yard, trim hedges back, level some ground to put in a small driveway extension etc and all shes saying is no.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
honestly been thinkin bout doing actual compost for a little bit. We only get lawn bag pickup twice a year so between trimming bushes :sneaky: and fall/spring leafs and such I usually end up with a bunch of rotting bags between pickups. Right now I dump clibbins in the very back corner of the yard, behind the garage where neighbor can't see.

That’s why I got a wood/leaf chipper/shredder. Mostly for tree limbs but I use it for all green matter.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Many jurisdictions will give you composting containers and instructions. Here's an example of a local jurisdiction

Yeah, our town has (or used to have) a program for residents to buy composting bins for a reduced cost. Now they're just saying "throw that shit in a pile and stir it up. when it looks like soil you're good to use it" which isn't necessarily wrong buuuuuuuttttttt

Been thinking about getting one of the rotational composting bins instead of the gravity bins. Iono if me and the missus would use it "optimally" though. Probably would be overwhelmingly lawn and garden waste with little compostable food waste.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
My pit is too small. Would take too long to cut them down small enough 😕

That and the wood is still alive and won't burn. Unless Molotov cocktail 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Want my stale E85 to soak them in? They'll burn then...

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Mulching mower i let the clippings stay where they fall. Two full size plastic trash cans i drilled a bunch of 1/2" holes in. All veggie scraps in them, when the 2nd one is full the 1st is ready to be tilled in.

#yankeefarmer

We eat a good bit of vegetables

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Bring it over please. I have a huge pile of branches that I don't know what to do with

I’d bring it over to ya if you were closer. Highly recommend one if you have yearly tree limbs and branches. Mine will take a 3” tree and shred anything in between.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I don’t use mulching blades but use high lift blades so they scatter the grass nicely. Chute removed so the clipped grass doesn’t lay in a row.