CSB3: Woodski Is A Debbie Downer And Doesn't Like Fun

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
good lord our baby cries a fucking lot. takes up 90% of any of our free time

riceburner

Autocross Champion
doctor wrote off our question on if she is colicky by asking if she cries fro 3 hours straight. google says if they cry more than 3 hrs a day its probably colic.

not that colic is much of a treatable thing, so idk if knowing does us any good. but she's gotta cry for way more than 3 hrs a day. shes either sleeping, eating, or crying. we get like 1 hour of her being awake and not crying a day, even then she is like on the verge of crying at any moment.

fucking nuts

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
RPF1s are such a great wheel

We're going to stop being friends eventually...

🤣

good lord our baby cries a fucking lot. takes up 90% of any of our free time

I'd cry for 3 hours straight too if my parents thought RPF1s were such a great wheel.

just remember, don't shake the baby

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
you got a Collie?

1715337097298.jpeg

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
man the comment section on that article is full of wrong. That leading photo honestly makes me want it more. If I fit color me interested, but that's kinda been my issue for a while now. 6'2 isn't an easy fit in a Miata, though I know a stock chassis NC with drop brackets and aftermarket seats will suit me just fine. Shame my wife hates the NC, so we're probably gonna gamble on ND + the shortest seat brackets money can buy. And a roll hoop. And maybe a supercharger. And some hoosiers. And some big aero. Wait, I think that got a little off track.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
They look great on a lot of cars you guys are cappin

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
They do look bad, can't beat the weight, strength and spec though. They're a great track wheel

I will give them that. Ugly as shit, but yeah. Want a cheap, light, track wheel? They're great for that.

Just ugly.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
They especially look good on Honda’s.

IMG_2200.jpeg

Are the greatest looking wheel, no. But spec wise, price wise and style wise they are goated.