GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Woodski Is A Debbie Downer And Doesn't Like Fun

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I wish I hadn't passed these up in 18x9
1715347320155.png

I bought them in 18x8 because they were cheap and I liked the design, but now I want wider. Ordered spacers from BFI to at least get the rear to look a little less filled-out, the front isn't too bad though. On schedule to possibly buy three sets of tires this year 🙃

happy friday though bros. Weekend plans?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
RPF1s look low class. Like a poor mans wheel.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
we can't all afford an RS3 and both kidneys

though come to think of it, you can live with just one right?
Kidneys are for children. Get rid of both of them.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
I wish I hadn't passed these up in 18x9
View attachment 304491

I bought them in 18x8 because they were cheap and I liked the design, but now I want wider. Ordered spacers from BFI to at least get the rear to look a little less filled-out, the front isn't too bad though. On schedule to possibly buy three sets of tires this year 🙃

happy friday though bros. Weekend plans?
just get the real ones.

https://www.getjapan.store/collections/wheels/products/yokohama-avs-model-5-18-9j-10-9j-20-5x114-3

1715350153460.png

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I am having a off wknd. Lots to do that's gonna get ignored. Hike both days and couch time...I did suggest going to our fav Museum

https://www.nbmaa.org/

get a "maybe". Not going to ask again even though New Britain has great Polish mkts which = Great Kielbasa + more (buy mustard....poles know mustard).

For my Greater Boston peeps this piece which is still on exhibit is even better in person. If you like Art it's something that makes you stop.

1715350832596.jpeg

Last edited:

mwoodski

Autocross Champion

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Meh rs3. Not a drivers car at all. They sound good, that's about where the enjoyment ends
Disagree, they set a zippy nurburgring time (8Y went 7:35.522), so that means that they're fast as hell :ROFLMAO: (kinda satire)
Let's be real though, the only people buying these to go fast are highway heroes and 1/4 milers.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Disagree, they set a zippy nurburgring time (8Y went 7:35.522), so that means that they're fast as hell :ROFLMAO: (kinda satire)
Let's be real though, the only people buying these to go fast are highway heroes and 1/4 milers.

Jay: "No manual, no care"