GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Half the forum 50lbs overweight: "I swapped to titanium lug bolts to reduce weight..."

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
just imagine, a GTI with great tires, engine and trans mounts, all the other typical yadda yadda, and 220 bhp. nice driving snoozeville
holy n00b, obviously you've never driven a setup slow car

Really though my ~120hp Jetta wagon was an absolute riot because it handled like a gokart and you could go WOT in every gear and not get into trouble in the slightest. Reliability mods are underrated, stuff like tires/mounts/bushings that don't impact the reliability of the vehicle, but clean up slop are amazing

Taking a shit before a pull improves your times by .09 seconds.
this is also why you empty out right before you weigh yourself. I'm 227lb post-:poop:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It's wild to me that people add power before losing weight. What good is it if your fat ass is dragging the car down?
I take a shit before every drive.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Driving home the other day stuck in traffic I almost had an emergency. I came to terms that I was going to crap myself and there was nothing I could do about it. Then it went away.

FTW
ngl I would abandon ship and shit on the side of the road rather than shit in the corbeaus BUT they're like my favorite thing ever at the moment. also I need to buy a seat for the AX car and I'm slacking on it because it's a high cost item BUT I don't wanna cheap out because safety. Sparco evo xl is a good fit and doesn't seem third world sketchy, since the car is also street driven I don't wanna take too many chances. Any other inexpensive (relatively) suggestions?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
ngl I would abandon ship and shit on the side of the road rather than shit in the corbeaus BUT they're like my favorite thing ever at the moment. also I need to buy a seat for the AX car and I'm slacking on it because it's a high cost item BUT I don't wanna cheap out because safety. Sparco evo xl is a good fit and doesn't seem third world sketchy, since the car is also street driven I don't wanna take too many chances. Any other inexpensive (relatively) suggestions?
I'd keep the oem seats if you drive it on the street. Fixed back race seats are dangerous and will hurt you in a street accident

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I'd keep the oem seats if you drive it on the street. Fixed back race seats are dangerous and will hurt you in a street accident
The OEM sliders are proving to be problematic as they're flexing/shifting a bit, so I'm hunting for better mounting solutions. But yeah, if a fixed back is a no-go on the street, I'll avoid it. Thanks, honestly I was not aware of that as an issue.