GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Saw that tour last year. Definitely agree, was a great show.

==

CSB: was at a trade show this morning. Had to :poop: so found a stall. There was an empty pint of Courvoisier in said stall. I'd like to believe some sales guy had been sitting there, swigging from his bottle of cognac while he's unleashing hell, before heading back out to the trade show.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I actually just realized today that tire rack has 3 different tires in this size listed. Two of them have a Z in the tire size, so they're 245/35ZR19, and the ones I ordered are 245/35R19. They have the same load index and speed rating though, so I'm not sure what that's about.

I also have a feeling the line that says "production 2021" is saying they were made in 2021, and not production started in 2021 like I was kinda thinking. That's why there's so few of them left on their site and why the price is so low.

I guess it's not a problem for me to have a 3 old tire.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I actually just realized today that tire rack has 3 different tires in this size listed. Two of them have a Z in the tire size, so they're 245/35ZR19, and the ones I ordered are 245/35R19. They have the same load index and speed rating though, so I'm not sure what that's about.

I also have a feeling the line that says "production 2021" is saying they were made in 2021, and not production started in 2021 like I was kinda thinking. That's why there's so few of them left on their site and why the price is so low.

I guess it's not a problem for me to have a 3 old tire.

1714070314224.png

1714070380201.png

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Putin did it.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Isn't the ads based off of your search history?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
There's the culprit.
1000001324.jpg

Attachments

• 1000001324.jpg
    1000001324.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
Last edited: