GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eva the MK6 GTI

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Did you do the powder coating yourself? I am always looking for an excuse to buy new tools :D

LOL No, I really should the way I like to change wheels being able to just change the color would probably save me money in the long run but I have no place to store or use the equipment. Place here in town does them for $400 a set per a quote I got from them but haven't used them yet. Been spending money on performance and repairs lately.

Installed a Beluga Catless Downpipe yesterday and got a Stratified tune to go with it. I know the general consensus on catless around here is "boo sound bad drone bad" but I love it.

Well, generally the consensus is are you 100% tracking your car in competition where you need the extra 6HP a catless DP gives you to get that trophy? ;)

Otherwise there's really no reason to dump raw exhaust in grannies and babies faces as you roll down mainstreet. :cool:

oh_hai_mark_6

Otherwise there's really no reason to dump raw exhaust in grannies and babies faces as you roll down mainstreet. :cool:

Cheaper, more sound, and more power is enough reason for me. I get that a large majority of the forum do not agree and that's cool but I like it. I have read nearly every post on it so I knew when I listed it someone would feel they have to say something. It's on now though and I am happy with it.

I am definitely going to read up more on powder coating. That would be a cool weekend warrior skill to have.