GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2010 GTI MK6

SHOMI

Ready to race!
The time has come to part ways with this little beast. Runs and pulls hard.

For sale is a 2010 VW GTI (MK6) in Carbon Steel Grey, 6 speed manual, great car with 112,XXX km on the engine. I bought a larger vehicle so this car must go.

These are the mods on the car:

-**********APR Stage 2 tune (High toque output). APR tune is rated at 278HP and 341TQ, however with the Turbo outlet and inlet pipes probably another 10+ HP

-**********APR downpipe (3”)

-**********OEM front lip spoiler

-**********Unitronic Intake

-**********Audi R8 coils

-**********AWE Tuning Turbo Outlet Pipe

-**********Neuspeed Turbo Inlet Pipe

-**********42DD 02 spacer (no CEL if you run stock tune)

-**********H&R Sport Springs (modest drop ~1”)

-**********Golf R LED tails

-**********ZiZa LED License Plate Light Kit

-**********H8 Xtreme LED fog bulbs (colour is 5000K to match HID headlights)

-**********Evo Prosport Digital boost gauge installed on vent pod

-**********3M clear protection film on hood

-**********Weathertech trunk liner

-**********Monster mats (drivers side has a small hole from wear and tear)

Vehicle comes with summer performance tires (Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires on original Detroit rims, 225/40/18) installed in April 2018, these are in mint condition. I also have a 16” winter steelie setup with Continental ExtremeWinterContact however these are on their last season.

Looking for $12,000. Car will be sold as-is, Safety Certificate will be provided to serious buyer.

No test pilots, can take you for a ride though.

Some background on the vehicle:

I am the second owner, purchased it from VW dealership in March 2014. Car currently sits at 218,XXX km on the body and 112,XXX km on the engine.

The rear main seal was replaced with the IABED rear main seal and the clutch with the BFI Club Sport / SACHS Racing Clutch kit for DMF. I also replaced the flywheel. Read up on the IABED rear main seal, it is essentially a heavy duty upgrade of the OEM part. The clutch is an OEM Sachs Performance clutch that can handle Stage 2 (and more) power using a dual mass flywheel, this means it drives like an OEM clutch.

Unfortunately, shortly after doing this work, I had to replace the engine due to timing chain skip. Replaced the engine beginning of this year with another one that had 97,XXX km from the US. Took the opportunity to replace the following with brand new parts: water pump, thermostat, chain tensioner balance shaft, chain tensioner, guides and camshaft bracket (+ gaskets, belts and seals). I have all the bill of sales for parts and labour of the above. Clutch install was done by SEM Motorsports and the engine swap by Vanderheyden’s Garage (very reputable, Google them). A lot of the parts replaced were preventative maintenance items like the chain tensioner and guides, water pump, etc. The clutch was gently broken in and is driven regularly. I only pump Petro 94 (tune requires 93 octane - can be changed as the APR tune includes 4 programs) and do regular synthetic oil changes/maintenance.

Other details:

-**********Third brake light is out.

-**********Small cosmetic scratches and dent.

Car is in good condition, mostly highway driven for commuting and is a lot of fun to drive. Great on gas – easily gets 600km on a tank (<8L/100km on highway).

Only serious inquiries. No trades and not parting out. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks for looking.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk