GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Small Random Part Out (More Things To Be Added In Time)

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
Hi All,

My 2012 GTI has been gone for a few weeks - finally just getting to posting some stuff up for sale. I still have more to go through (think it's mostly stock parts though) but I have some random things for sale:

5 Mann Oil Filters - SOLD

1635438197446.png

One Coil Pack (06E-905-115-F) - $20 shipped

1635438368349.png

One ECS Billet Leather Shift Knob and Custom Leather Shift Boot - $75 shipped

There is some wear and tear on top of the shift knob and the leather shift boot came off. Leather shift boot can be put back on (sorry about that).

1635438562549.png

1635438577209.png

Uber-Stealth Sub Box - Comes with Sub and Amp - SOLD

Had it installed in 2012 and it still works great (much to my surprise)!

1635438783128.png

1635438803915.png

Thanks for looking - please PM or message below if you have questions!

Last edited:

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Whereabouts in Mass are you? Potentially interested in the Uberstealth. PM me.

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
Do you still have the sub amp and coil packs I’m local?
I somehow did not see this - I'm sorry. Sold the sub/amp. Still have the coil pack even though by now I think you've found what you're looking for. Sorry not on here a lot anymore.

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
Up. At this point all this stuff is just taking up space. It's free if you're willing to pick up locally. Also, please take all my stock parts (some examples - front and rear sways, stock suspension ~40k miles)...and some other things I had with this car (sunshade, random air filter, brand new front sway bar end links, can't remember which brand). Just need to free up space in my storage area. Unfortunately no shipping stuff at this time, sorry.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Up. At this point all this stuff is just taking up space. It's free if you're willing to pick up locally. Also, please take all my stock parts (some examples - front and rear sways, stock suspension ~40k miles)...and some other things I had with this car (sunshade, random air filter, brand new front sway bar end links, can't remember which brand). Just need to free up space in my storage area. Unfortunately no shipping stuff at this time, sorry.
If you decide to ship I'll take the sway bars off your hands