GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 7 launch event

inc55

Go Kart Champion
I just cant get over the inner tail lights. Something just seems off. Usually when new models come out I start to look at the older generation with a bit of disgust knowing something nicer is out. I'm not sure I will look at the mk6 that way. It has sick headlights, amazing LED taillights available. The steering wheel is still nicer than the mk7 and the interior is still very nice. When I compare the mk5 to the mk6 the mk5 looks nasty with its round headlights and round taillights and the horrible interior.

aamar517

Ready to race!
I really like the car but it seems to look a lot bigger than our mk6. The interior looks nice.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
i like it the new mk7, but the tails are a little off for me too.
i'm going to get the next R, hopefully that's one of the things they change first.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
I actually think the tails are a nice blend of the MKV and MKVI. i hate how they cut into the body line of the MKVI

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
I love the tail lamps and prefer them over the MKVI.

On looks alone I'm a bit less sure about the front end and headlights - though I'm catching more Audi here - a little more upscale, and that's pretty cool.

Really going to need to see the car in the flesh.

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Looks alright.
We just need a car with the MK6 exterior (R front end) + MK7 interior - the steering wheel = perfect.