GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ITT TECH Help

josuar88

Ready to race!
Ok well thats a bit more what I was looking for ^^^ They have big names where I live out here Microsoft,Amazon and Boeing I just want to make sure I can secure a job with one of them with a degree from ITT Tech I guess is what Im getting at so if anyone can chime in about that possibility that would be great. Now as for reviews I've read online I take with a grain of salt because the apartments I live in had terrible reviews but have new management that cleaned up the trashy people and since I moved in here have never experienced any of the things that people reviewed said were regular occurrences. So like I said hard to say what I'm going to go with still.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
You either dont believe people like me are who we say we are or you are hopeless. If you are not believing who I am, PM and I will send you my info for you to verify.

Once again, if you want to work in IT for a major employer like Microsoft, you stand 0 chance without a degree from a major accredited university. Only exception is if you are some sort of genius and create something amazing they want.

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
also think about all the other students who get pumped out of that school that are applying to those big company's you mentioned. I think this goes for a majority of fields, but sometimes its who you know not what you know.

different fields (medical) but i went to a school similar to this back in '07. co-workers kind of frown upon it and my decision to go there. Got kinda lucky with a job and Im working and advancing so whatever. Probably different in the Tech Industry, though

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
the whole education thing is the most elaborate scam in history. tuition goes up every year by upwards of 40%. everyone and their mom gets accepted into most schools now-a-days and if you look, almost everyone's GPA's are much higher now than they used to be. basically means degrees really don't mean a thing anymore.

and sure companies like Apple or Microsoft might not hire you without a Masters in Computer _______ from an Ivy League school.

but you can make a solid $80k starting salary working at Wells Fargo or something with a certificate.

my uncle is pulling in about a $500k salary in computer programming and he never went to a single class. just taught himself from books.

i have 2 friends that went to DeVry for 6 months, got certified, and landed a job a Chase and Wells Fargo recently with a $60k and $80k starting salary.

another friend got certified at ITT Tech 2 years ago and is now making $120k/year at Wells Fargo.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
its a much much smarter route to take than burying yourself in debt from student loans, wasting all that time and energy at school, and then coming out and realizing you won't find a job or that everything you learned in school is already obsolete (which is very common in the ever changing computer field)

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
suit yourself :iono: if my internship falls through this January i'll be doing the DeVry thing. i got a few "references" in the computer field and will be using all of them to land my next job.

i'll still have my GTI so i'll be on here to share my experiences haha