GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Oil change in Chicago?

Verichai

Passed Driver's Ed
Usually change my own oil because I'm very particular about my cars, but due to a lack time, space, energy and easy oil disposal, I'm looking to pay someone. Could go to a dealer but figured I'd ask if anyone here knows a good indy shop in/near Chicago that does good work for reasonable prices.

Thanks!

ottothecow

Bump: I'd ask the same thing.

My building technically doesn't allow you to do any work on your car and I'm happy to pay someone to avoid storing equipment/disposing of fluids.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Reach out to jay745 on here. He and another guy do amazing work at honest prices. I dont want to speak for him but hes in chciago but they usually do the work in lombard.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Reach out to jay745 on here. He and another guy do amazing work at honest prices. I dont want to speak for him but hes in chciago but they usually do the work in lombard.
^^^
What he said
Thanks for the shout guys, but we don't typically do oil changes unless we're doing something else to the car. I live in Chicago and the garage is in Lombard.

Happy to help anyone with parts installs or other work though, just can't justify driving out to the burbs for the $5-10 labor on an oil change. Hope you understand

eajr

Go Kart Champion
Exactly, an Mk7 oil change shouldn't take you anymore than 15-20 minutes if you really take your time. I dont see how you wouldn't be able to fit this into your daily schedule.