snow in MA

fatty@golfmk6.com

Go Kart Champion
first snow of the season (2+ inches)
I have 800 miles on continental DWS
it was amazing how many times my tires lost traction and slid around. :yikes:

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
You wanna talk about crap all seasons for snow I bought BF Goodrich GForce after reading "great snow traction" in reviews yeah there worse than the continentals I had.

Mantooth

Ready to race!
You wanna talk about crap all seasons for snow I bought BF Goodrich GForce after reading "great snow traction" in reviews yeah there worse than the continentals I had.

I had those on my Integra - worthless in the snow. It was like driving on snow-tubes.

GTIProject

Ready to race!
My car was a tank with 16" dunlop wintersport M3's, but my car is now covered in frozen slush and tons of sand and dirt. :mad0259:

Evil Genius

Ready to race!
first snow of the season (2+ inches)
I have 800 miles on continental DWS
it was amazing how many times my tires lost traction and slid around. :yikes:
Interesting. I have the same tires on, didn't have an issue at all this wknd with 6 inch of snow in the NYC/ NJ area. Uphills, downhills, etc.. smooth as butta'!

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Don't forget the roads were covered in ice too. I'm on the stock sunlike and they suck horribly. But I enjoy the challenge!!

fatty@golfmk6.com

Go Kart Champion
Interesting. I have the same tires on, didn't have an issue at all this wknd with 6 inch of snow in the NYC/ NJ area. Uphills, downhills, etc.. smooth as butta'!

i had no trouble when the roads were somewhat plowed.. but before the plows came I avoided all hills and ramps. its good to know the roads

BeauG

Ready to race!
No all-seasons here. I'm on 205/55R16 Michelin X-Ice Xi2s and they are great in the snow. No sliding of any kind the past couple mini-storms.