GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD: 2011 GTI - Red 4dr DSG - "Runs and Drives" Needs work - Atlanta, GA - $1500

rfhold

This post was originally going to be about a car in decent condition, that is no longer the case. A trailer making a tight u turn ripped the front bumper off after pushing in the driver side front wheel. A shop quoted the only thing being wrong was a bent strut and that seems to be true mechanically. The front struts have been replaced allowing the car to drive straight. All of the sensors on the driver side are cracked, I suspect thats the reason for the majority of the lights. It would make a great donor car, I think it can be fixed up to daily condition with not too much work. The alignment is a little off but I don't feel any thing in the steering and suspension seems to be in good shape.

Tires can hold air for an acceptable amount of time but need to be replaced. Fuel filter was replaced with the rear struts late 2022. Coolant tank and some hoses needed to be replaced mid last year. Oil changes have been done at a 5k interval.

On the South West side of Atlanta, I recommend a tow but I could see myself attempting to drive it with a tow on standby. Price is $1500 OBO, would really like to be able to stop paying insurance on this.

Before strut replacement:
IMG_7520.jpegIMG_7521.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0559.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0560.jpeg
    7 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0561.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0557.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0556.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0555.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0554.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0553.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 10

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Does this have a CCTA motor? (The non california motor)