GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: 4-5 OEM Rims

oneModdedGolfR

I'm wanting to buy 4-5 OEM rims to put on my MK6 GTI Autobahn, my current set that came with the car last year has curb rash on all 4 rims.

I'm open to most any of them as long as their NOT bent or have curb rash or white worm. I'm okay with a bit of clear coat peeling.

I'm located in Roseburg, Oregon, and would like to buy them in the drivable range if possible.

MiteyF

Ready to race!
I'm about to swap out my OEM's ('12 Autobahn) for new Enkeis tomorrow. 3 of the 4 do have some white worm, so you're probably not interested, but I'm in Everett WA and could meet you somewhere if you don't find anything better and don't want to ship.

oneModdedGolfR

which OEM rims are they?
I'm about to swap out my OEM's ('12 Autobahn) for new Enkeis tomorrow. 3 of the 4 do have some white worm, so you're probably not interested, but I'm in Everett WA and could meet you somewhere if you don't find anything better and don't want to ship.

oneModdedGolfR

can you take some pictures for me and post a link? Those are the same rims I currently have on my '13.

Are any of them bent? curb rash?

I'm interested.

MiteyF

Ready to race!
I'll post a few pics tonight or tomorrow. I've got a newborn here without a lot of free time!

oneModdedGolfR

Send me a DM here and see if we can make this happen. I have a friend who deals with wheels and I am waiting to hear back from him on the white worm.