GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New owner

MK6 turbo

sup guys just got my GTI yesterday and loving it. not as fast as my old car. but i just got it so i aint talkin smack. well just moved here from nyc now im in socal. wana check out the car screen here if anyone is interested. well enjoy the cars

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
Whats a car screen?

Nicks06TR

Ready to race!
Nice... I am having buyers remorse and wish I would have gone with that one instead of my carbon steel (gets so dirty so fast!) The candy white is awesome on this model...

MK6 turbo

Thanks guys. Its the radio phone and volume. Srry and I meant car scene. Any vw club or ppl in LA or around that wanna go for a cruise ?

tfcGTI

Ready to race!
Nice... I am having buyers remorse and wish I would have gone with that one instead of my carbon steel (gets so dirty so fast!) The candy white is awesome on this model...

You are so right about the carbon steel getting dirty fast.

MK6 turbo

thanks ! damn took me forever to find this page. im still new to the site so i gotta get used to it. btw i love the floor mats and the red stitchin. stitchin was 1 of the reasons why i got this car. =)

Adem

Passed Driver's Ed
You are so right about the carbon steel getting dirty fast.

you guys are probably right about the car getting dirty, but its an awsome colour! and well u should be keeping a GTI clean all the time if you really love the car right!?! hehe