VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com (http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/index.php)
-   GTI & Golf MKVI General Discussions (http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Searching for original owner. black 13 mk6 gti 2 county vw Nj (http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113534)

avni 09-23-2017 05:39 PM

Searching for original owner. black 13 mk6 gti 2 county vw Nj

So i bought a golf in january. It came hooked up already. I didnt think stock GTIs were this fast lol.

Mechanic told me i had a downpipe installed (didnt know)with the ECU flashed. I noticed the APR intake and tho8ght cool.

I wanna find out what tune my car has, downpipe brand, and few other questions. How can i find this man lmao i know his first name is Alek.

Noodle 09-23-2017 07:25 PM

Same thing happened to me, if anyone owned a 2013 white gti mk6 apr stage 2, manual let me know lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

avni 09-24-2017 03:01 AM

My thread bro haha jk

lilonespaz 09-25-2017 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avni (Post 2551962)
So i bought a golf in january. It came hooked up already. I didnt think stock GTIs were this fast lol.

Mechanic told me i had a downpipe installed (didnt know)with the ECU flashed. I noticed the APR intake and tho8ght cool.

I wanna find out what tune my car has, downpipe brand, and few other questions. How can i find this man lmao i know his first name is Alek.

check your owners manual some of the people on here have found a mods list or forum username in the notes sections.

nagokart 09-25-2017 03:15 PM

I found my previous owner through some receipts he kept in the car. He gave me the other keyfob, valet key, mojo mats, cargo blocks, extra oil and filters, cargo cover, and is going to send me the window sticker.

adema69 09-26-2017 02:38 PM

Call the tuning companys with the vin# they might be able to confirm you have a flash from them. Beware that most if not all charge a fee to swap the tune over to your name 50-150$ range.
good luck

jettaglis 09-26-2017 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avni (Post 2551962)

Pm me a vin # I can tell who the original owner is. Can't really give out info but I could confirm Alek.

avni 09-28-2017 01:00 PM

Thank you my brothers .

I took your advice. I emailed APR and others. Apr confirmed the VIN but couldn't give out any info. Went to apr dealer near me. Mechanic put it under my name and address and all that good stuff.

Found out I'm running Stage 2+, APR test pipe.

Love this car fellas