VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com (http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Golf MKVI photos, spyshots, videos, media (http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Gas Station Picture Thread (http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52535)

AdamSe7en 01-16-2013 10:36 AM

Gas Station Picture Thread
 
So I did a quick search and I was surprised that I didn't find a thread like this since I've seen a lot of gas station shots, so I made one myself. :D

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8212/8...c34b531a_b.jpg

JMK420 01-16-2013 12:03 PM

Cool gas station bro!


http://www.airportbusinesscenter.com...-creek-gas.jpg

rawbdog 01-16-2013 12:09 PM

don't ever go to the soapy suds in front of your car adam!! they suck up your key if you leave it on the seat and then they say oh sorry nothing we can do. fuck them! the only person there that speaks english is the guy who trys to get you to get a $100 car wash each time and the lady that takes your $100 so you can get your receipt. fuck that!

AdamSe7en 01-16-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rawbdog (Post 995850)
don't ever go to the soapy suds in front of your car adam!! they suck up your key if you leave it on the seat and then they say oh sorry nothing we can do. fuck them! the only person there that speaks english is the guy who trys to get you to get a $100 car wash each time and the lady that takes your $100 so you can get your receipt. fuck that!

Haha. Don't worry, the I only time someone else has ever washed this car is the two times I've gotten oil changes.

maxtdi 01-16-2013 12:25 PM

Strip club picture thread would be a bit more stimulating.

rawbdog 01-16-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamSe7en (Post 995875)
Haha. Don't worry, the I only time someone else has ever washed this car is the two times I've gotten oil changes.

youve had 2 oil changes so far?

rawbdog 01-16-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxtdi (Post 995904)
Strip club picture thread would be a bit more stimulating.

:eek: this. but they don't allow pictures in there. at least not the ones i have gone too.:thumbdown:

boosted27 01-16-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rawbdog (Post 995850)
don't ever go to the soapy suds in front of your car adam!! they suck up your key if you leave it on the seat and then they say oh sorry nothing we can do. fuck them! the only person there that speaks english is the guy who trys to get you to get a $100 car wash each time and the lady that takes your $100 so you can get your receipt. fuck that!

:laugh: I laughed at this story.

AdamSe7en 01-16-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rawbdog (Post 995906)
youve had 2 oil changes so far?

Yeah, I didn't want to wait for over a year to get one. I'm going to do them every 5k miles. I just hit 10k the other day. Almost took 13 months!

rawbdog 01-16-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boosted27 (Post 995928)
:laugh: I laughed at this story.

true story. my buddy's key got sucked up and they said there was nothing they could do. so we had some one go over there and threaten them, we ended up getting the key back, and also a free complete detail wash worth $200.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamSe7en (Post 996270)
Yeah, I didn't want to wait for over a year to get one. I'm going to do them every 5k miles. I just hit 10k the other day. Almost took 13 months!

holy crap dude. i just hit 25K on monday coming home from work lol.

Tarwheel 01-16-2013 04:45 PM

I guess it will be awhile before any TDI owners post shots ...

miguelr 01-16-2013 09:35 PM

Dem 4x4 days
http://www.miguelrphoto.com/photos/i...-qHTm2CF-L.jpg

Michael5812 01-16-2013 09:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 28090

FNR32 01-16-2013 10:05 PM

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot..._4636584_n.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.