View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 12:26 AM   #10
LightningRhod
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: 2011 CW GTI DSG
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGTI View Post
Glad to see dealer taken care of you, it pays to have a good relationship with service advisor and master tech, so far I have shared some good experiences as well(knock on wood).

This year I have to go the legendary Laguna Seca, I only know it from Gran Turismo and it seems like fun challenging track.

Good luck on your GTI
Let me know if you're planning on going out to Laguna Seca. I'm planning on going back out there in the summer with the NCRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013R View Post
interesting.. me and a lot of people have mentioned a strange noise when backing up with the steering wheel cranked. most likely some CV noise, but no harm in checking for any heat shield interference..
It would be worth a quick look and would be easy enough to fix if the heat shield is indeed a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtdi View Post
Dang you're close to 100k Impressive. Did you ever get a carbon cleaning?
I actually have not had a carbon cleaning yet. It probably would be a good idea to do it though.
APR Stage 2 :: Golf R LED tail lights :: AWE boost gauge :: Neuspeed P-Flo :: Enkei PF01 18x8 :: Dunlop Star Specs :: DG Springs :: UR DP :: UB :: XB :: R8 Coils :: SPM OEM BBK :: OSIR CF lip :: Bilstein :: Hotchkis :: 034 Front Endlinks

LightningRhod's quest to 200k and beyond
LightningRhod is offline   Reply With Quote