GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official BBK and wheel Fitment Guide

Poltergeist

Ready to race!
would like to know what offset of Ultraleggera (18 x 8) can fit a 17z. I can get some ET35 which sounds like it would be ok.

are the 17z and 18z same width or no? I'm assuming 17z would be a bit smaller but they look the same!

Pyotr

Ready to race!
would like to know what offset of Ultraleggera (18 x 8) can fit a 17z. I can get some ET35 which sounds like it would be ok.

are the 17z and 18z same width or no? I'm assuming 17z would be a bit smaller but they look the same!
17z is a smaller 330mm rotor, 18z is a larger 350mm rotor.
No idea about that fitment though, you will need a more aggressive spoke design with a 17z since they are closer to the hub.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

Poltergeist

Ready to race!
17z is a smaller 330mm rotor, 18z is a larger 350mm rotor.
No idea about that fitment though, you will need a more aggressive spoke design with a 17z since they are closer to the hub.

Ah. I was talking about calliper width but you are right, 17z would sit closer to the hub. That's something to consider.

Pyotr

Ready to race!
Ah. I was talking about calliper width but you are right, 17z would sit closer to the hub. That's something to consider.
To the best of my knowledge, the calipers are the same width, one just sits further out than the other. That said I haven't measured both sets, so don't quote me on that.

theunholy

Go Kart Champion

I have ET45 and i needed 3mm spacer to clear them.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
anyone know if the forge 356mm 6pot or the alcon 355mm mono6 kits will fit under OZ formula HLT 18x8 et 48?

Velocity-

Braid Wheels and BBS SR17" with ST-40

Hi There,

Just for reference, ST-40 328mm BBK with Braid Fullrace FF 18x8" ET45

I remeber someone asking rather long ago about BBS SR's with the ST BBK. Here is the SR 17x7.5 ET45. Clearance is about 1mm.

Cheers

Last edited:

Hoosier Daddy1

Ready to race!
Hi guys.

Need some assistance. Fitted a 17z on the car and now have major clearance issues. Want to know if Team Dynamics Imola's will fit on? 8.5 j ET45

ws6616

Ready to race!
hello,
wonder is there any kit that will fit mk6 gti's stock lagunas without spacers or anything? my car's on coilovers and if i want to fit in spacers i need to roll the fenders and i dont wanna do that... yet.

madbikes

Ready to race!
I'd say wait for someone to chip in if it will clear the barrel, but you will need spacers to clear the spokes and don't need to roll your fenders based on previous posts.

Last edited:

madbikes

Ready to race!
Just had my StopTech ST-40 installed.

Wheel: Neuspeed RSe05
Size: 17"x8"
Offset: +45
Spacers: None needed

There is plenty of room between the caliper and the spokes. Also decent space from caliper to wheel barrel as well. Will provide pictures later.

madbikes

Ready to race!

You can stick your thumb between the spokes and the bbk

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
Hi guys.

Need some assistance. Fitted a 17z on the car and now have major clearance issues. Want to know if Team Dynamics Imola's will fit on? 8.5 j ET45

I'm sorry that I can't directly answer your question but the wheels I know will clear these calipers are:

Neuspeed RSe05
Neuspeed RSe12
Enkei T6S 18x8.5et42