J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
Looks great bro!

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
:thumbup:

boostedmk6

Go Kart Champion
That last pic is wallpaper material. Just photoshop the license plate out and send me a copy :)

zVp

Go Kart Champion
zVp....how much does a set of front and rear lights run, they look great?

The rears cost a bit, maybe around 700-800 with applicable taxes/duties and what not? I don't remember, lol. But the fronts may be a bit pricey. I think I've heard of 1000-1500 for a pair - which is a bit too much for me to spend on different lights lol.

That last pic is wallpaper material. Just photoshop the license plate out and send me a copy :)

I'll work some magic and post up some wallpaper sized ones later today :)

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
I'm debating filling the front holes for my plate and getting a tow-hook mount.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
I'm debating filling the front holes for my plate and getting a tow-hook mount.

Same here - but I might cost too much for a little thing like that lol. I considered just making my own bumper plugs, but I'd probably won't like how it'll look afterwards. :(

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
Unfortunately lol.

zVp

Go Kart Champion

Finally installed this. It was a pain in the ass to do but well worth it. I lost a screw in the abyss of the middle console, but whatever.

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
Looks good! Though not a huge fan of the aux in being on the outside. Mines on the inside of the armrest.

Sent from a magical device.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
Looks good! Though not a huge fan of the aux in being on the outside. Mines on the inside of the armrest.

Ditto mine is the same, in the compartment under the center arm rest.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Hmmm verrri nice! Do mine next!

LOL I can certainly help you, but there will be a lot of cursing since this install was a pain in the ass :p

Ditto mine is the same, in the compartment under the center arm rest.

I agree. I'm thinking of just getting rid of that and putting a blank cover on it. It's pretty damn ugly