GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

zVp's 2012 VW GTI

NotMoneyGuy

Ready to race!
Hey zVp, here are few more cropped pics from the meet the other night when the new springs were still mere hours old on the car.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Thanks John! Those are nice pics of my car with the freshly installed springs :)

I really have to remember to bring out my camera for these meets

fredf

Go Kart Champion
My car is CSG. I have been using the Duragloss products. I like their ease of use and I think the sealant is long lasting and protective but I certainly don't get the high gloss I'm seeing in your pictures.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
My car is CSG. I have been using the Duragloss products. I like their ease of use and I think the sealant is long lasting and protective but I certainly don't get the high gloss I'm seeing in your pictures.

Duragloss makes some good products (the 902 wash is awesome).

You can try the Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant, but keep in mind the sun was just right for these pictures which show the glossiness of the car a lot better.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Got a little package yesterday. Thanks Nik!
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38881

I jumped on the June sale since it was such a damn good deal for these parts. I have to say, excellent quality craftsmanship for sure. Everything was sturdy, packaged amazingly and I just really hope Nik makes money off these because I can tell he takes his time making these parts. You won't be disappointed.

I also have the amp-rack that goes on the right, but that's Kato's. I want to see how it fits on the right to see if I want to get one later down the road (when I actually get all the parts to put in the sub and amp and all), but I gotta wait for his permission to open the box. Maybe I'll just do it anyway and not tell him :p

Last edited:

Kato

Ready to race!
Good thing I subscribed...SneakySneaky Mike!

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
That's awesome mike. What sub and amp did you get?

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
An empty box?! Unacceptable!

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Re-seated the driver's side aspherical mirror since it was a bit wobbly. Had to do it twice for it to fully sit in properly. I'm not too sure what was up with it.

Also, had to flush it out with water since there was a nice spider's nest in there. Stupid buggers

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
Re-seated the driver's side aspherical mirror since it was a bit wobbly. Had to do it twice for it to fully sit in properly. I'm not too sure what was up with it.

Also, had to flush it out with water since there was a nice spider's nest in there. Stupid buggers

How do you like those mirrors? Worth the cash or what?

zVp

Go Kart Champion
How do you like those mirrors? Worth the cash or what?

They are pretty nice, I'll admit - but they are not a replacement for a shoulder check.

If you can get them for 125ish bucks or less, I'd jump on it, but any more than that, I'd juts rather get something else.

Next time you pass by, I'll show you :)

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
They are pretty nice, I'll admit - but they are not a replacement for a shoulder check.

If you can get them for 125ish bucks or less, I'd jump on it, but any more than that, I'd juts rather get something else.

Next time you pass by, I'll show you :)

Cool sounds good.