GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official CANDY WHITE GOLF/GTI Thread...

JDigital

Ready to race!
Nice, very nice:thumbsup: Though the roof racks throw off the clean look...I am still getting used to seeing those on a nice sporty car.

I love to see these Golfs/GTIs with roof racks. I think it shows off how sporty the car can be and still keep it's functionality. :D

07CARRERA

Ready to race!
I love this look. The lower portion shouldve been painted to match the body straight from the factory.

+1 it gives the car more character similar to the waterfall grill on the MK5

labella

Passed Driver's Ed
my golf

Attachments

• car01.jpg
    car01.jpg
    343.1 KB · Views: 16,485
  • car02.jpg
    car02.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 12,733
  • car03.jpg
    car03.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 12,766

mpombo

Passed Driver's Ed
NaysayerSlayer,
I just wanna say that your car is amazing.
I also have a CW and was just about to buy a set of Miro MO-2 myself and now came across this thread and this just seriously finalized my decision :thumbsup:
I have a question though, i was gonna buy 18"x8 with the 215/40/18 setup but i see you are running 215/35/18. How do you like that setup. I'm a little worried about running such a small sidewall. You think the difference in looks is that drastic?
Also, about how many inches are you dropped?
Thanks so much.
Your car is beautiful. :thumbup:

Mezza/golf6

Ready to race!
Here is my car:

Attachments

• DSC02698.jpg
    DSC02698.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 1,161
  • DSC02669.jpg
    DSC02669.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 978
  • DSC02609.jpg
    DSC02609.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 971

NaysayerSlayer

Ready to race!
NaysayerSlayer,
I just wanna say that your car is amazing.
I also have a CW and was just about to buy a set of Miro MO-2 myself and now came across this thread and this just seriously finalized my decision :thumbsup:
I have a question though, i was gonna buy 18"x8 with the 215/40/18 setup but i see you are running 215/35/18. How do you like that setup. I'm a little worried about running such a small sidewall. You think the difference in looks is that drastic?
Also, about how many inches are you dropped?
Thanks so much.
Your car is beautiful. :thumbup:

Thanks man, you're turning me red!

You won't be disappointed with any MIRO Wheels purchase, They make quality, good-looking products for a reasonable price. Check the link at the bottom, for UROTUNING.COM. They are an authorized dealer in Tampa, Fl. A pic of my car is also used in their ad banner for the MIRO section!:thumbsup:

As far as tires go, it was a personal choice I made. The average person doesn't see a 5mm-10mm difference from tire to tire typically, but I do! :lol:
I knew I was gonna run spacers and H&R Ultra Low coils at 1/2 drop (roughly 2.25"). I had a tad of light rub in the front when I was running 225/40/18's with the coils and NO spacers on. So I just started measuring and WHAAAA-LA! I wanted a bit of stretch but nothing drastic! The ride comfort between the 2 sets of tires is different, but fairly minimal. I like the look of a shorter sidewall, but you do have to keep that in the back of your mind when driving. Just don't drive like a moron and you'll be golden bro!

http://www.urotuning.com/shop/miro_wheels.php
Tell'em Justin Allen sent ya! :thumbsup: