GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TDI Pictures

cathal.brady

here are some pics of my 2010 GTD on 18" BBS CH, from a recent VAG meet in Ireland.

Keithuk

Go Kart Champion
Ok here are a few pics of mine, nothing flash as I was just trying out a mobile that someone gave me. The little one I use as an avatar on some forums but it won't let me on here. ;)

Candymaker

Passed Driver's Ed
Here's some updated pictures from this afternoon (sorry for the rain). I've add the OEM sport suspension (Eibach spring made for VW) which dropped my Golf by 1.3" on all 4 corners.

Now I'm not sure about installing the Votex lips kit, especially the front one, since it's quite low now already and I'm wondering how it'll be drving into 1 foot of snow during winter !

Where did you get those springs at? I've looked all over and can't find them. They are exactly what I'm looking for!

lemarin

Ready to race!
Can't believe I didn't see them at ECS. Thanks! How has it affected the handling?

Actually, handling is perfect for me. The ride is stiffer than my Passat, but the 18"s are probably the main reason for it. The look is perfect as well. Once in a while on severe bump, the front mudflap touch the road, but not frequently.

My big mater is how will be the winter ride in the snow, with such a small clearance between the tire and the fender....