GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2011 GTI Selling for Cheap in Canada! Come and Get It!

plat

Ready to race!
I just found this in VW Canada's Website. Base model 6-speed starts at just CAN$ 20,475!! Come and get it!

Here's proof:
http://www.vw.ca/ca/en_ca/new_models/golf/golf_gti/features_and_options.supercategory-TabGroup_0001.category-TabGroup_0001_Tab_0001.variation-selmodelvariants-sel0.html

:lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh:

Last edited:

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
I almost crapped myself when I seen that. If it was true I'd be not too happy lol. They better change it before people think that's the actual price of a GTI.

plat

Ready to race!
They fixed the 3-door... but not the 5-door!

Their pricing is all over the place. Your screen shot has the correct price for the 3DR GTI but if you click in the link called "More on the Golf GTI 3 door", you will find the page where they say it is $20,475. Whoever is working on their website is one sloppy webmaster :laugh:

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
Their pricing is all over the place. Your screen shot has the correct price for the 3DR GTI but if you click in the link called "More on the Golf GTI 3 door", you will find the page where they say it is $20,475. Whoever is working on their website is one sloppy webmaster :laugh:

Someone's getting fired lol.