GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm Addicted! Are you?

tfcGTI

Ready to race!
Picked up my MkVI November 28th and I have already racked up 3600 miles. I need a 12 step program to stop driving so much. What about you?

1. When did you take delivery?
2. What is your odometer reading?

jgs5607

Ready to race!
November 28th for me and at 1900 miles.

I did a 15K mile/yr lease and the dealer told me that mid lease, VW will offer to sell more miles at a reduced rate so that took some of the concern away for me. Other companies do not do this to my knowledge.

I had the sales manager work up payments for a 12K/ yr and 15k/ yr lease since I wasn't sure what I would go with and it was at that point he informed me of the mid lease offer so I went with the higher mileage lease with the knowledge that if I drive a lot more, I would not get slammed at the end.

After couple of days after I got the car, I called the salesman (who was not around when the sales manager told me about this) and asked him how that worked and he told me that around mid term they make the offer in 5000 mile blocks, so it sounds like this is just something they do.

Anybody else know about this or heard of this?

blueshirts0819

Ready to race!
Dec 30th, night before new years eve. 2 weeks later was laid off from work. But still love driving the car with 875 miles on it far.

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
I'm only addicted to this site until I can finally buy my GTI! Need moar money!