GOLFMKV

Spotted - Lower Mainland BC

v3on

Ready to race!
Saw this at Aberdeen. 4dr CW gti with LED tail and Rieger spoiler

can't wait for my rieger spoiler lolz

plat

Ready to race!
Spotted (Sunday at 5:30pm-ish) along Highway 7 (Lougheed) going West and into Highway 1 (past United Boulevard. Took the Highway 1 on-ramp just before Schoolhouse). White 4 door MKVI with Ski Rack and 2010 Winter Olympic plates.

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
Spotted: CSG 2-door with red "TURBO" lettering under the GTI badge. In front of Starbucks on 33rd and West Boulevard.

Also had a scrape by your rear passenger fender... parking mishap?

GroceryGetter1

Spotted (Sunday at 5:30pm-ish) along Highway 7 (Lougheed) going West and into Highway 1 (past United Boulevard. Took the Highway 1 on-ramp just before Schoolhouse). White 4 door MKVI with Ski Rack and 2010 Winter Olympic plates.

That'd be me:w00t:

plat

Ready to race!
7pm-ish: MK6 GTI Candy White parked by Japolo Sushi & Pho in North Road Square Mall at Cameron and North Road in Burnaby.

Last edited:

tluver

7pm-ish: MK6 GTI Candy White parked by Japolo Sushi & Pho in North Road Square Mall at Cameron and North Road in Burnaby.

That'd be me and I saw yours, too. lol
Was at Chicken Party though

Last edited:

zorq

Ready to race!
I saw a GTI with the fake R taillights a while back on Marine Way headed east... they looked pretty nice though...

v3on

Ready to race!
Spotted a black 4dr gti with led tail + aftermarket exhaust + rpi equipped plate frame near richmod automall

plat

Ready to race!
Spotted: CW MK6 GTI 3:30pm SFU Surrey Parkade. CW MK6 GTI 4Dr at 5:45pm-ish at Austin Ave. and Westview Drive going into Whiting Way in Coquitlam.