GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official GOLF MKVI / RABBIT MKVI / MK6 Photos released!

shuke

Less personality than the MKV. Agree, looks like a mini Toureg from the rear.

Engineers are "cutting corners" to make it more profitable? Bad idea. Same $$ for us, less quality. Bad idea.

Also, these "photos" seem to be really good 3-D models placed in interesting scenes. Not real photos, but we get the idea of what it will look like...

Wanna see the GTI 2-door. Hope they keep the black nose and red grin!

Minimaul

Chronic Masturbator
I like it. I don't like where the grill meets the headlights though. It looks wonky to me. But, in general, I like it.

mikegabriel

Banned
I just don't feel this series. I have a feeling it will be another MKIV to me. Should have been skipped.

VWAlex04

Ready to race!
A new 1.6-liter TFSI engine is also said to be on the plans generating about 200 bhp, however, the Golf VI is set to get a new entry level engine below the 1.4-liter TSI found in the current generation. According to Wolfgang Steiger, VW's manager for powertrain research, tells the new generation Golf will offer either a 1.0-liter or 1.2-liter engine producing 75 horsepower. A final decision on which displacement will be used is yet to be finalised. It will depend on whether VW management decides on three or four cylinders.

THAT SEEMS REALLY WEAK.

Newgolf

Passed Driver's Ed
I like it, cant wait to see the GTI version! Plus hi everyone, nice new forum, good to meet you all.

slow91

Car Audio Guru
I think it looks good. I'm still partial to the MKV. As with any "new" model (regardless of the manufacturer), it takes a while for me to get used to the changes.

I remember when I hated the C6 Z06......now it's probably gonna be my next weekend ride.....lol.

Kjyuan

blinded conserving racer
doesn't look too bad, but i don't like the rims for sure. back looks like a mini toureg. which i dig actually more than the mkv styling. but i still like the mkv front end. just my opinion

jayparry1

MK6 GTI

Here ya go guys, my photochop of a MK6 GTI. I assume it will blend the Golf cues with the W12 650 cues. Let me know if you have any feedback!

Marky-Mark007

Stig's American Brother
I like the idea of a glass roof GTI. Tooo bad it isn't on my MkV though, this MkVI isn't that pretty.