GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So, will mods be interchangable....

James G

Spool makes me drool.
As the title states, Will any mods be interchangeable between MKV GTI's and MKVI GTI's And GTI-R's ( thats if they follow the supposed engine configurements of the 211hp audi and the 230hp k04'd s3 engine respectively...)

Mainly interested in Intake, simple answer would be does a MKV GTI intake fit a 2.0t s3? and a3....?

:D

fastfan

Well, judging by the looks of the engine bay, it looks like the stock intake has a bit of a different design than the orginal intake on the MKV. My guess is that when it comes to intakes you may have to just settle on getting an updated one when the MKVI comes out.

However, the engine cover does seem to be alot smaller allowing for more 'creativity' when it comes to rerouting your induction setup. :cool:

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
Looks like they used the new EA888 engine a version of the engine that in the last few month has been going into the mk5 GTI for the american market and is currently used in the scirocco.

Purie

Passed Driver's Ed
i'm crossing my fingers that my suspension bits from my a3 will carry over. i already know that the intake and software from 08 and down won't carry over.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
I'm sure some one will figure it out:confused: No doubt they will have a mkv to mkvi front end body kit. Like they do for the mk4 to 5

Kjyuan

blinded conserving racer
it looks like theh uffs are here to stay. so im guessing rims are a keeper