GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Chicagoland Chat Thread: Now with 150% More Daily Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
They are Pentium 4's

Got Office 2007 on them and running XP Pro.

Internet, email, you tube that kinda stuff work great. Wouldn't try and do any heavy gaming on it. I have some older games I can throw on it as well

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
hmmm... ill talk to my wife about it. I don't know why tho, I basically pay for everything, lol.... OH SNAP!

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Oh no he didn't! Mmmmhhhmmmmm he went there!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yep yep...

DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE! THE NOOKIE! SO YOU CAN GET THAT - ok, I'm done...

reviews are driving me nuts. Hopefully done tomorrow. I hate talking to some of these people, lol.. and now dudes in India are asking me questions on IM, ugh!

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
No one for dubs in the valley?!

PS lets have a meet and go find places to take pics. I need backrounds for my laptop.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

PS lets have a meet and go find places to take pics. I need backrounds for my laptop.

we should do a meet with pics at some point, preferably when its not 1000 degrees out. I'd do dubs in the valley, but will be in MI for a track day.

APdubbin

Ready to race!

Give me the details on this Dubs in the Vallley, im interested lol

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
John I will allow you to get a Honda if you get this hardtop for it.

Saw it at one of the I-90 Oasis drifter meets and loved it. I actually think its the Autobarn owners son that had it. I think it looks sick.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh wow! I've never seen one like that, very nice. I do love the hard tops on them. There is like a 55 year old women here with a pewter S2K and hardtop.. beautiful car.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
It is really nice looking. We were at the other end of the lot and me and my buddy were arguing about whether it was a Z4 or a RX-7. The downside...you could turbo it for what that top costs.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Speaking of hardtop S2000's, Nick's is badass, and for some reason, I think the huge spoiler fits the car. I'm sure some of you guys have seen it locally. He also has a sick K20 powered Caddy.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Yep thats the one. We were at the other end of the lot and someone thought it might be Fish.

You know AJ? (First photo)

Status
Not open for further replies.