GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Enter @ Own Risk

GTI2007

Congrats, I also asked JJ if there was something possible. If i want to see P#rn, I visit other sites.;)

I just heard that the GTi in Netherlands can be ordered in march '09

I just read on the VW site of the Netherlands that the regular MK6 Golf is available from the 23th of october

Dutchie '781

Passed Driver's Ed
Last sunday when I returned from the Nordschleife, I saw a new Golf 6 standing outside at a VW dealer. I was a little disapointed.

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
VW in the UK has announced pricing for the all new sixth generation Golf. Following its world debut at last months Paris Motor Show, the 2010 Golf is available for order with deliveries starting in January. The entry-level S three-door model with a 1.4-litre 80 PS engine starts at £13,150 ‘on the road’ RRP while prices rise to £20,980 for the range-topping GT five-door with 2.0-litre TDI 140 PS and six-speed DSG gearbox.

In between the S and GT trim levels, the middle SE model receives an uprated stereo with MDI (multi-device interface), 16-inch alloy wheels, cruise control and coming/leaving home lighting function as well as rain and dusk sensors in addition to the standard specifications for all three models. They include ABS and ESP (Electronic Stabilisation Programme), seven airbags including a new driver’s knee airbag, remote central locking, Climatic air conditioning, CD/radio, plus body-coloured bumpers, door handles and electrically heated and adjustable door mirrors. The range topping GT goes a bit further with a sports suspension (lowered by around 15 mm), sports seats with Alcantara trim, fog lights and a multifunction steering wheel plus 17-inch alloys.

Engines available are four petrol and two diesel engines. Petrol units are a 1.4-litre 80 PS or 1.6-litre 102 PS, plus 1.4-litre TSI with 122 or 160 PS. The 2.0-litre common rail diesel is available in power outputs of 110 or 140 PS.

That will make the US guys think how cheap they get there cars compared to Europe lol.

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
the 7sp uses a dry clutch system and as such has a restricted torque limit on that gearbox so the higher torque output engines use the older and much heavier wet clutch system.

PS
registered and delivered 6th Jan for the first mk6 models in the UK now, order books are now open.

GTI2007

So that's why I'm almost sure that the R-GTI will get the 6 speed DSG instead of the 7 one like some member said in the R-GTI thread

James G

Spool makes me drool.
So that's why I'm almost sure that the R-GTI will get the 6 speed DSG instead of the 7 one like some member said in the R-GTI thread

I think that was me?!

and oh yeah

JAMES HAS ARRIVED AT THE MK6.COM E@OR THREAD

hide your women and children (well attractive daughters at least...)

:D