GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Two jl w6 10's in a ported box

Yang24

Ready to race!
Posted this in the wheels section thought id put it up here.

I have to jl audio w6 10's in a ported box tuned to 35 hrzzzz I got a 142.5db today SOOOO HAPPY i love it tho i will be taking more pictures tonight with a MUCH better camera but intill then these should do.

Yang24

Ready to race!
Yes it is rather large but i will be competing with this setup so i wanted looks but also loud. I had a stealth box in my old bmw and it just wasnt enough thump for me.. :laugh: So i went bigger and louder the inside of the box glows blue at night its sick i'll have pics of it up tonight maby a video too if anyones interested:iono:.

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
I don't think it's big enough. Should have gone bigger with a pair of 13W7's hahahahaha. They would only set you back $2000+ lol

Just kidding, it looks really good! :thumbup:

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
I've always wondered... for those who like really, really loud and really, really bassy music.. do you find that you end up with more rattles in your car? I would imagine all that thumping must loosen screws or something lol

Yang24

Ready to race!
I would doubt it with such well made cars like these . Maby 10-20 years down the road.

MkVi_Ian

Ready to race!
thats so0o big. how are you going to fit your cases of beer in your trunk now?? hahaha

Yang24

Ready to race!
Wellllll.... i am only seventeen...:thumbdown: But You would be surprised how much i can actualy fit with the help of that trunk cover:thumbup:.

EDIT: I am a minor and TRY to not engage myself in illegal activities ie underage drinking.

scbastv

Ready to race!
Wellllll.... i am only seventeen...:thumbdown: But You would be surprised how much i can actualy fit with the help of that trunk cover:thumbup:.

EDIT: I am a minor and TRY to not engage myself in illegal activities ie underage drinking.

gettin pretty deep in here...time to break out the hip waders!!!

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
Damn I wish I had that kind of money to burn at 17.

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Good job :) Those AudioControl mic are always a little optimistic compared to the TLab.

I witnessed Pioneer's 180.3 at dBDrag Finals 06. Insanity.