GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wanna have some fun?

lon888

Ready to race!
Just for giggles and laughs, I went to the UK VW website (vw.co.uk) and used their configurator to build the car I bought here. Using that website, if I would have bought my car (4-door, 6-man, sunroof/nav) in the UK, it would have cost 28,145 GBP. Using the current exchange rate, that would be $44,875.00. Considering I bought my car for about $27,700 I think I got an outstanding deal!

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Yep, most everything costs more in the UK. Fuel, housing, food...autos.

However, I bet whatever it is you do for a living, if you did the same job in the UK you'll find the UK has a pay scale to accommodate their added cost of living.

jmlivid

Go Kart Champion
^^^This is very true.

Uberryan

Banned
Not to mention that the cars here in the states are brought over with far less options and extras than their's. Remember they get LED tails, and auto-headlights, rain sensors, etc. We don't, without a retrofit.

djax1

Ready to race!
Anddd you'll probably have more affordable health insurance and a nice ass vacation WITH pay. plus, i mean, it's europe, so you'll have awesome food, drinks, people, places, etc. etc. Sorry if i'm going on a tangent here :)

Tireiron Mike

Ready to race!
Djax, They have paid vacations and more of them in UK. Plus their Health Care system is a lot cheaper, along with their education system. Remember, the USA is a third world nation.