GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Enter @ Own Risk

Fahrenheit431

Ready to race!
What i'd hope to do is

2010 Mk6 R20 5 Door in Reflex Silver , but then change whatever goofey bodykit it comes with to the stock rabbit front and rear, no side skirts, tint the windows real dark, roof rack with fairing and basket, steel wheels (im tired of 30K Mile tread life) maybe something like RS's or similar for show wheels, Air Ride (hoping that since it will be AWD that it wont need a notch like the R32)... Then do something like a VF Engineering RSR Setp (or whatever eqeuvilent they name it for the R20)

Fahrenheit431

Ready to race!
So to say it in a easy way the ultimate sleeper

of course... lol, but until then im still workin on the fahrenheit, just finished a jetta swap, got a chrome center grille for $10 from a friend, then got a vw badge for it for free from 918Hare on golfmkv.com, and then getting a set of Jetta Fog Grilles for $40.

50 Front end swap, and i still have my old gti center for sale.. so i might make some money outta this whole thing

Fahrenheit431

Ready to race!
nice... i still dont know if i wanna just spend like 6 grand or so to do stuff on the fif, then start on a rat rod project car for shit and giggles with friends

GTI2007

I'm currently also doubting between waiting for the MK6 R20 or to get myself a pretty young second handed MK5 ED30 GTI. Right now I like the MK6 R20 for it (normally) having AWD and 270 HP while my reason to get an ED30 GTI would be because I still like the MK5 GTI look a lot

GTI2007

Just drove behind a RS MK6 Golf and it looks really nice but I'm still not convinced about it's look. I like the one piece rear bumper of it but not the Touareg look taillights

GTI2007

Don't like dark tinted tails especially on a light coloured car cause mine would most likely be CW or RS

Fahrenheit431

Ready to race!
really...to be honest, RS is the only color i want tint on... i think RS with dark tint windows and tails is hot... but most other colors imho look ugly with tint... i like the fish bowl look