GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Will POLO fogs fit the GOLF?

Merelington

Ready to race!
I love the horizontal look of the POLO's fog lights and the shape of the left and right portion of the lower grille looks very similar to that of the GOLF....Can anyone confirm that these will fit? Also, would there need to be some sort of converter for the fogs to work.

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
Is the Polo just a smaller Golf? What's special about it?

chucka

Ready to race!
Is the Polo just a smaller Golf? What's special about it?

yes, just a smaller golf

what's special about it? we can't get it which makes people want it. if it came over here most of the people that says they would want one wouldn't get one. haha

Chasing Neil

Passed Driver's Ed
i was wondering the same thing about the polo gti headlights. not sure how i feel about the led headlights (they're starting to be a bit too common), but would love to have the choice.

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
yes, just a smaller golf

what's special about it? we can't get it which makes people want it. if it came over here most of the people that says they would want one wouldn't get one. haha

heh, I wouldn't want the Golf any smaller!

pvivino

Ready to race!
I don't think Polo fogs will fit the Golf, but I do like the Polo however. It is a little smaller - the same size as the original MkI Rabbit/GTI. The twincharged engine is great in the Polo GTI as is the TDI if you need mileage. I was hoping someone out there had test drove both the Golf GTI and the Polo GTI since I cannot do it here in the states:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5529

livid2

Passed Driver's Ed
I doubt they would just "slot in", but I dont think it would be hard to fit with a bit of moding. I am intrested in this also.

Does anyone know what the part numbers ar for the Polo fogs?